Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sofi jadore - East Croydon  (Read 4209 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7167242) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline bash1983

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Location: east Croydon, smart block of flats fairly discreet off high street
with easy parking,possibly not the nicest area at night but this was weekday afternoon so no issues 7.5/10

Booking/services: 30mins-£100, extras seemed to be flexible dependant on girl from what I gather,I asked if she would kiss and allow receiving oral to which she seemed happy with. She also offered a duo with 1 of the other 2 girls in the flat who are also on the purple site,None other discussed

Girl: sofi is just my type so I was blown away personally, small and petite with an outstanding natural figure,she answered the door confidently looking immaculate in white lingerie with suspenders, big curly hair and a very pretty face and seemed genuinely happy to see me with a big smile 10/10

Meet: sofi started by complimenting me as she lay on the bed and looked like a girl who was ready to enjoy her booking,always a good start for me and although her English isn’t amazing you understand that she wants to be there and she try’s to communicate best she can,lots of giggling and deep eye contact as she watched me undress,she then took charge laying me down and dfk with full toungue and plenty of positive noise. On with the condom for oral which wasn’t discussed but I didn’t mind at all as not really my thing anyway (don’t ask me why) after a brief okish blowie with not too much depth she made it clear she wanted it returned and I was happy to do so as I lay her down and went to town on what was quite possibly the most beautiful perfectly formed pussy I’ve seen, I guess I’m above average size so I knew it was Going to feel tight when the time came, as I worked my way around her she grabbed my hands and moved them around her body and also rubbed her clit whilst i was down there which was a huge turn on.
After a while of this I came up and kissed her which she had no issues with as she subtly lubed up and let me push myself inside her , honestly it felt the perfect fit and instantly I felt like I could cum at any given moment so I took my time slowly in missionary to compose myself. We switched up to a bit of foggy, sofi arse is small but firm and shapely almost looks fake but clearly isn’t,and being small it’s just a sight to behold so again not wanting to cum quickly I let her ride me which she did with a lot of eagerness pushing down on my chest and letting me pick up some speed myself ,lit became quite passionate at this point so I picked her up and threw her around a bit again she seemed to enjoy this rather than discourage me and let me pin her down and hold her throat a little,we f**ked standing up with me carrying her before I finally thought I should cum,laying her down as she looked me in the eyes whilst I came giving it a very personally feel touch to the whole thing, after we had a bit of a chat and some g more giggling and she didn’t clock watch or feel cold at all,welcoming me back in future

Overall this was a high level punt for the price and I’d highly recommend this girl ,in terms of a Brazilian this service was above what I expected so I’m going heavy with a 9.5/10 which seems a long time since I had one of those!

Would I return-absolutely!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline MrMohican

Interesting - this one has done a rebrand and a change of location within a matter of days of getting her first review on here. She was know as Sweet Selene trading from a flat in Baker Street before. Wonder if shes fallen out with her pimp/fixer? Shes now downgraded to east croydon - I noticed her prices havent come down though.

I think CIM has come off the menu as well - pretty sure that was on there before but I think she was another of those brazilians charging eyewatering sums for the service - £50. If she looks like her pictures shes indisputably a honey though. Totally up my street.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2023, 03:37:27 pm by MrMohican »

Offline bash1983

Yes to be honest I was expecting a bit of a Brazilian style colder service but it was far from it,I’ll give her credit for that but I can defintely see it may be mood related with her , she is better than pics imo,particularly her body

Offline MrMohican

Well postscript to this was I phoned to find out if shes still doing CIM and she seemed not to understand - when I repeated my question the phone line had problems and her answer was to put the phone down on me. I rang again this time no answer. So I texted her and no answer to that either. So Ive definitely seen the moody side of her. Shame as Id really like to punt this one but fucked if Im travelling all the way to Croydon when shes being that fucking rude to clients before the've even crossed the threshold. Its always amazed me that WGs dont handle their calls better. They spend all this money advertising to get attention and then put half of their potential clients off by being are rude or half arsed on the phone.  :wackogirl:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 12:15:41 pm by MrMohican »

Offline FITFORWHAT

Doesn't sound like she speaks English from the review, probably better to text than to call. If someone called me speaking in Russian or Chinese I would probably put the phone down...

Offline bash1983

Doesn't sound like she speaks English from the review, probably better to text than to call. If someone called me speaking in Russian or Chinese I would probably put the phone down...

Yes her English is poor,she mostly just giggled when we spoke 😅

Offline MrMohican

Yep that's why I followed up with a text - no answer to that

Offline tergil

Yes her English is poor,she mostly just giggled when we spoke 😅

I hate it when they do this!!

Offline summernirvana

This one first popped up on VS and then AW last year.

or
adultwork.com/6525065

That was her first AW id / profile.

I nearly went to see her, but there's someone here who used her as a back up, and wrote a positive review or sort of.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2023, 02:04:50 pm by summernirvana »