Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TIFFANY A LOVE, Thornton Heath, South London, CR7  (Read 531 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5799661) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online advent2016

External Link/Members Only 

tl;dr version: Good BJ

When: April 2023

Comms: Phone and txt

Services: 30 min massage BBBJ/CIM

Price: £60 + £20 CIM

The SP: Pictures accurate. Looked worse in my eyes in the flesh and older than 35. I'd estimate late 40s

Nationality: Hungarian

The Essay:
The place was fairly tidy and clean.
I arrived,  handed over the money that T stashed.
We had a shared shower, basic kissing, I could play and suck her tits and finger her pussy and arse and she mine.
There were clean towels for both of us.
Onto bed.
T gave a crap massage and I stopped her, and she worked on my cock and arse getting him hard. We tried 69, but even though she'd showered she had a funny taste, so I said I'd like to fuck.
Dom on, I pounded her a bit in doggy, my favourite position. Anal was on offer by more money. 
Dom off, I had T kneel, me sit, and I'd hold her head for BBBJ/face fuck. Good rhythm, and when I came T kept on sucking and licking, and all the time she had a finger in my arse that helped.
T sucked until I was empty and waited, showing me the cum in her mouth as if waiting for permission to dump it. I had to help her up :LOL:
I had a shower alone and left.

Would I return: Maybe for a 15 min BJ if I can get a decent price to include CIM and in area.

My personal moderated Score   Neutral, tending to Positive.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2023, 03:08:02 pm by advent2016 »

Online Fuzzyduck