Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Manchester Recommendations  (Read 1851 times)

Offline simping

Hey all,

Will be in Manchester in couple months time. Looking for recommendations of sps who offer PSE (or borderline PSE with a gfe service).
Looking to spend a minimum of 170
 :hi:

Online RandomGuy99

See the previous Manchester recommendations threads

Offline FlashDemon17

Give us a few more details, roughly what size do you want the girl to be, do you want some FaF, are you after a decent chest or just someone who does a pse and you don’t care what they look like

Offline webpunter

I'd go for the Etihad over The Theatre of Nightmares every time  ;)

Offline simping

Give us a few more details, roughly what size do you want the girl to be, do you want some FaF, are you after a decent chest or just someone who does a pse and you don’t care what they look like

Size wise between 10-12 but willing to go for a 14. Some of my best punts were with bigger girls lol
Would love a girl who's faf however in this case I'm looking for someone who can give an ACTUAL pse service, most of the time these faf girls just end up giving gfe type service. So looks aren't really important so long as they're reliable  :hi:

Offline roadrunner69999

External Link/Members Only

Fits your criteria. Best I've had in a long time. I've read on here she's not most reliable but that's not Been my experience, if her number is on profile she's available.

Offline Bru1901

External Link/Members Only

Fits your criteria. Best I've had in a long time. I've read on here she's not most reliable but that's not Been my experience, if her number is on profile she's available.

Lilybanks in chester is more up your street in terms of looks but doesnt do cim or owo

Shes begging for assistance as the promo on profile above.

No gallery and selective images

She doesnt fit the FAF category

Instant turn off

Wgs earn 150 an hour on average and need more assistance

Ones to avoid
« Last Edit: April 30, 2023, 12:49:48 am by Bru1901 »

Offline simping

Lilybanks in chester is more up your street in terms of looks but doesnt do cim or owo

Shes begging for assistance as the promo on profile above.

No gallery and selective images

She doesnt fit the FAF category

Instant turn off

Wgs earn 150 an hour on average and need more assistance

Ones to avoid

Honestly she fits the criteria perfectly lol have her profile hotlisted now

Do you have any more similar recommendations? Ideally I'd prefer two back-up options incase things with lily don't work out.  :hi: