Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls next door, realistic schoolgirl?  (Read 3723 times)

Offline moylesey

Hey folks.

Would really appreciate anyone you could recommend who does a good, girl next door, schoolgirl service. Not really looking for the usual £20 off Amazon cheap outfit, something a little more realistic.

Help greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hey folks.

Would really appreciate anyone you could recommend who does a good, girl next door, schoolgirl service. Not really looking for the usual £20 off Amazon cheap outfit, something a little more realistic.

Thanks

What does this mean? You want a real school uniform?

Offline signy

As a general rule, if an SP offers a uniform, then I like to see a photo of it in her public gallery. Then I can see the degree of realism/effort involved. There are some very tacky examples out there, especially in the "nurses" category. Read the profile, look at the pictures, do your homework (all part of the fun IMO!).

Alternatively, offer to buy her something you like; expensive, but you can be sure of what you are getting. (I have never done this myself, but some SPs allow it).

Offline Stevelondon

I’m not into uniform play myself. Although I suppose you could call sexy underwear a kind of working uniform  :D

I just find a SP dressing up as a schoolgirl to be …………….. well, let’s just say not for me.
Maybe it’s cos I’m a grandad, possibly, probably.

Offline Jonestown

A bit iffy for a first post on here I’d have thought.

A typical SP in Schoolgirl outfit looks a bit silly to be honest, unless I’m decked out in my Angus Young outfit of course.

Offline albsure69

A typical SP in Schoolgirl outfit looks a bit silly to be honest, unless I’m decked out in my Angus Young outfit of course.

I have a flat cap if you need a third for some strange Heavy Metal (didn’t want to use the ac/dc name) role-play

:crazy:

Offline Fuzzyduck

+1

I get it from a role-play perspective but would have concern if OP likes real young girls. We have no idea if he's a credible punter or just dodgy.

Offline Cheshuk

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This one was will probably fit the bill, into that and had her real uniform when I saw her, not my thing but she brought it up and I though why not for a bit of fun so we did do a role play. She's quite fit too but i've not reviewed since it was last year before I joined

Offline Stevelondon

This one was will probably fit the bill, into that and had her real uniform when I saw her, not my thing but she brought it up and I though why not for a bit of fun so we did do a role play. She's quite fit too but i've not reviewed since it was last year before I joined

It’s sort of what I was getting at. I’m all for a bit of roleplay at times. Mostly the sexy business woman/secretary type. But if I turned up to see an SP and she was particularly young looking in a school uniform.
I’d have a problem to be honest. Would be just too “Oh no definitely not for me”
Even if I knew she was mid twenties etc.

It’s the very word…….. SCHOOLGIRL.       
« Last Edit: April 18, 2023, 06:35:00 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline Cheshuk

It’s sort of what I was getting at. I’m all for a bit of roleplay at times. Mostly the sexy business woman/secretary type. But if I turned up to see an SP and she was particularly young looking in a school uniform.
I’d have a problem to be honest. Would be just too “Oh no definitely not for me”

It's a popular role play for both males and females whether we like it or not, yes I agree post seems dodgy as he's as he's an unknown punter so maybe shouldn't of helped, I don't know.

My case she was only 8 years younger than me.. i'd probably feel different about it if I was old enough to be her dad.

Offline moylesey

Hi Folks,

Can assure you I’m not dodgy (at least I don’t think so), but can see where you’re coming from as a first post!

Not into or looking for anything dodgy here, very much just as described above, certainly not a young girl thing at all!

It’s just a very hard thing to actually search for on AW, will take a look at the suggestions many thanks.

Hadn’t thought about offering to buy the bits, but certainly not the worst idea!

Will try and post something a little less dodgy next time, apologies!

Offline signy

It's a popular role play for both males and females whether we like it or not...

Hence the popularity of the "school disco" type events a while back. Although the originals seem to have tailed off, it is still a popular party theme.

Also, look at the number of male & female school uniform costumes available on sale sites, in addition to the more realistic (and expensive) options available for adult schoolboy/girl events (which you can find if you Google them, and if you haven't seen them before they are a bit of an eye-opener; each to their own).

Offline Jonestown

Hence the popularity of the "school disco" type events a while back. Although the originals seem to have tailed off, it is still a popular party theme.

Also, look at the number of male & female school uniform costumes available on sale sites, in addition to the more realistic (and expensive) options available for adult schoolboy/girl events (which you can find if you Google them, and if you haven't seen them before they are a bit of an eye-opener; each to their own).

I don’t think the OP had a disco in mind, might be wrong though.

Offline Jonestown

Hi Folks,

Can assure you I’m not dodgy (at least I don’t think so), but can see where you’re coming from as a first post!

Not into or looking for anything dodgy here, very much just as described above, certainly not a young girl thing at all!

It’s just a very hard thing to actually search for on AW, will take a look at the suggestions many thanks.

Hadn’t thought about offering to buy the bits, but certainly not the worst idea!

:thumbsup:

Offline Cheshuk

Hi Folks,

:drinks:

Offline moylesey

I don’t think the OP had a disco in mind, might be wrong though.

Never say no to a Disco! 🕺

Offline puntingking

Hey folks.

Thanks

if not, can't you still do the role play in her casual clothes and pretend its non uniform day.  :lol:

Offline puntingking

maybe try "school lady"  :D

You could try this -

a woman you know is going back to school to resit her exams and it just turns out that you will be her teacher and you then make a promise to your lady friend that you will give her top marks if she has sex with you.  ;)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2023, 10:13:48 pm by puntingking »

Offline puntingking

It's a popular role play for both males and females whether we like it or not, yes I agree post seems dodgy as he's as he's an unknown punter so maybe shouldn't of helped, I don't know.

My case she was only 8 years younger than me.. i'd probably feel different about it if I was old enough to be her dad.

my grandmother used to say "leave them be, as long as they are not hurting anyone" to anyone who had "weird interests". My thoughts exactly. When it comes to school girl role play (it is the most popular role play of choice) men like it because they are playing around with the power/authority dynamic. Some Women like it because they like to be submissive. It doesn't mean that a couple who is acting out this or any other type of role play that they have any interest in partaking in this behaviour in real life. its like creating a theatrical play between two stars of the show. 

Offline Cheshuk

You could try this -

a woman you know is going back to school to resit her exams and it just turns out that you will be her teacher and you then make a promise to your lady friend that you will give her top marks if she has sex with you.  ;)

:D

Offline Stevelondon

I’ve said it in another thread. Not for me to judge.
It’s just something I personally am not comfortable with.

Offline BillT

There are some very tacky examples out there, especially in the "nurses" category.

Alternatively, offer to buy her something you like; expensive, but you can be sure of what you are getting. (I have never done this myself, but some SPs allow it).

I cant imagine a girl not being OK with you buying it. (though obviously mentioning it beforehand will probably allow her to tell you what size to purchase)  I just did a google and found "nurses scrubs" from a company for £6 for the top and £6 for the trousers. So inexpensive, (cant speak for the longevity of it!) if thats what you fancy.

WRT "schoolgirl" outifts. I often think it's just a REALLY tight white blouse and a short skirt. Often a tarten pattern. From memory it';s nothing like the actual girls uniforms of my teenage years. But an office secretary look isn't a million miles away. And that doesnt seem to have the same connotations.

I saw the well reviewed "Alex/Lola" donkeys years ago and she had her "schoolgirl outfit" on and it definitely is a highlight in my punting journey. But at no point were we acting out roleplay. (and obviously we were both well passed that age at the time!) It just happened to be an outift that she looked amazing in, and if I was to revisit her, I'd probably request it again

Offline Malvolio

The schoolgirl look is pretty much the office secretary look with a tie.

Not sure you can expect the WG to be wearing a blazer and clutching a hockey stick when she opens the door.

Offline Jonestown

External Link/Members Only

Lily looks quite promising I’d have thought.

Offline jamiekinkxxx

latest AW feedback for Izzy (External Link/Members Only), whom I have seen says:

"what can i say, dressed like a proper naughty schoolgirl acted like one as well plus press the right button you will have girl squirting everywhere, very addictive"

Feedback (31 in total) he (hornycat) has seems legit.

She has only just turned (genuinely) 20 years old.

« Last Edit: April 20, 2023, 08:48:11 am by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline jimbobted

"Quite fit"  :lol:, she's fucking fiiiine!
Unfortunately I think she's on hiatus/retired at the moment, profile is down and her phone appears to be switched off (attempted to make contact recently for a rematch, I've seen her a few times).
« Last Edit: June 15, 2023, 05:01:37 pm by jimbobted »

Offline sparkus

You could try this -

This sounds a bit like dinner lady, none too sexual as such.

Offline 1599337

Check her gallery, one is more tacky and one i presume would match what you are looking for?

Offline jaj909

Petite Sammi seems school-girlish and is now back after a break (she was pregnant i gather): External Link/Members Only

Offline Soho_upstart

Petite Sammi seems school-girlish and is now back after a break (she was pregnant i gather): External Link/Members Only

Review to come but when I saw her I wanted a similar role play type fantasy. She has the looks for it but doesn’t deliver on the role play part although in hindsight I could have been clearer on what I was looking for so take some of the blame.

Offline Soho_upstart

She looks very promising - quite the innocent look without being OTT.

Offline jimbobted

She looks very promising - quite the innocent look without being OTT.
Unfortunately she's a crap shag.

Offline jaj909

Review to come but when I saw her I wanted a similar role play type fantasy. She has the looks for it but doesn’t deliver on the role play part although in hindsight I could have been clearer on what I was looking for so take some of the blame.

did you see her recently?