Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amancia - Diva - Earl's Court  (Read 2622 times)

Offline rafathegaffa

I saw Amancia recently, here is my review  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Durationand Fee Paid - 450 for 1.5 hours
Comms- Efficient from Diva as Always
Location - Decent place near Earl's Court tube station

Appearance - Naturally beautiful, tall Russian blondie. Super hot voice! Facially I would say 7.5-8, body bordering on a 10. I can't believe her boobs are enhanced lol, felt incredible. Dressed exactly as requested. Super polite.

Services - All services were delivered very well.  DFK was pretty much nonstop - almost too much lol. It's a very GFE punt (note, I did tell the agency this is my preference) - probably one of the better 'girlfriend experiences' I have encountered. She's super sweet and submissive - even between rounds is quite playful and wants to please you kind of attitude, which I really liked.

I will repeat at some point. Not my ideal type looks wise, as I fancy brunettes but service was utterly phenomenal. Think top 3 all time for me in terms of service provided.

Appearance: Facially 7.75/10, Body 9.75/10. Overall a solid 8.5
Performance: 10/10  :dance:
Demeanor: 10/10

There is a video of her on the diva website which is a 95% likeness to what she looks like in the flesh  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 16, 2023, 07:17:24 pm by rafathegaffa »

Offline Man12345

Thanks for the review.

I’ve seen and reviewed her a couple of years back and enjoyed my time.
It’s made me fancy a return visit to this sexy girl….

Offline DoorDash

Thanks for review …. Would you say she’s curvier than Karma? How does the ass compare?

Tempted but I found Karma too skinny… and I booked her based in your reviews lol.

Offline rafathegaffa

Thanks for review …. Would you say she’s curvier than Karma? How does the ass compare?

Tempted but I found Karma too skinny… and I booked her based in your reviews lol.

I really like the skinny + c cup vibe on a tall girl lol

She's curvier than Karma, slightly more meat on the bones, and a nicer bum (more meaty/shapely)

Offline rafathegaffa

Thanks for the review.

I’ve seen and reviewed her a couple of years back and enjoyed my time.
It’s made me fancy a return visit to this sexy girl….

:hi:

Offline thebastard

Think I'll give this one a go on my next trip, looks to have an unreal body.