Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Crumpet - Colnbrook  (Read 868 times)

8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5964209) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline rubric

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms: Fine; picked up herself and was able to make an hour booking for later that day. Postcode by text followed with instructions to ring when I got there.

Location: Shared house on quiet street with a security gate, you can either park up the road or they open the gate for you to park inside.

Girl: Older than the photos, I was expecting this as I'd seen her a few years back, but she's obviously put on some weight since and is probably a good size 14 now.

Meet:

Rang her five minutes early when I got to the postcode, got asked to wait a few minutes before I was given details, which meant I got to the venue 5 minutes late.

Greeted me looking fairly trim dressed in blouse, short skirt, heels and a smile.  She's very bubbly and the initial impression was very good.  Having handled greetings and paperwork, she returned to sit on the bed and we started kissing. FK was offered and whilst it wasn't the deepest, neither did it feel like she was holding back.  We stood up and continued to kiss while undressing each other to underwear before retiring to the bed.  Continued to take off underwear while exploring each others bodies.  Charitably she's best described as zaftig, uncharitably she has a bit of gut (had one of those tummy wraps which I didn't remove) and her boobs and arse are heading south.  After playing with each other for a bit, I request oral, which was good, licking and sucking balls and cock for a fairly length time while occasionally looking up at me.  While CIM was offered, I wanted to have sex, so she got on cowgirl for a few minutes before I rolled her over into missionary position to finish.

A leisurely cleanup followed, she popped into the bathroom to finish cleaning up and then returned. She offered a massage - reasonably done - while we had a chat. Attempted round two, but it was not to be - I got hard and she obliged with oral, but I was not going to come twice.  She called up ten minutes on the end of my appointment, so I went off had a shower and returned to put on my clothes with more conversation and she let me out with a peck on the lips.

Checked my car clock on leaving and I'd been let out 5 minutes early (so effectively lost 10 minutes of my appointment), and it's largely for this, plus the unrepresentative photos that I leave a neutral here.  Clearly from this board she has her regular clients, and I had no complaints about her service, but obviously caveat emptor.