Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Dartford - Greenhithe - Thai Rose - kissing  (Read 1751 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6767127) (1 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Ob67

External Link/Members Only

Since Thai Diana moved away from this location the subsequent SPs have been a bit average. So it was good to the latest resident of the area.

Thai Rose, who knows Diana, which helped break the ice. Just moved in a under a week now. 3 months in the UK and before here C Wharf.

Location: discrete modern apartment near Thames. Quiet even though Easter holidays. 10 mins walk from Greenhithe station.

Fees: £120 for 60 mins. Extras like CIM and Rimming extra. I had 45 mins so £100 got me an intimate session with Rose.

Rose: 26 years old. Good English. A bit shy at first but warmed up very easily. Tall, about 1.75/8m. Gets her height from her Mum. Wants to be a model and certainly has the looks to be one. Size 8-10. Not skinny even though tall. But exquisite peachy bum. The boobs? 34C not natural. But no scarring and not sensitive when playing and sucking them. Nipples were not like organ stoppers, but it didn’t matter, she likes them to be given attention. So that was a plus. Hairy below, as most Thai girls are. Didn’t allow oral even though it is on the list on her profile. Probably will give way to my persuasive charm next time. She is a bit lonely, and may not hang around for longer than 3 weeks.

The activity: When I arrived. Usual behind door trick. Bit smiled sweetly when I first eyed her. Dressed in plain mustard full length skirt and tank top. I liked this as it suspended the reveal of her black French knickers and half balcony lace bra. Black matching set. Asked me if I wanted shower or not. Didn’t insist I did have one. I took one so that she would have no hesitation in OWO. Had a quick shower in bath. Maybe one day the landlord will stop the shower cubicle from leaking. Met her back in bedroom. More smiles and watched her disrobe with accentuated bum bend over so that I could take in the view. Didn’t go for massage. Which I liked. As I wanted some affection and GFE. So she climbed on to bed on my left side and we immediately kissed. Passionately without tongues then with. No DFK, which I liked. Just lip and mouth action. Really pleased. This went on with us both feeling each other’s bodies with passion.
With me at full mast, she started OWO and that was really amazing. Could feel sap rising. We both knew when to get down to it. Condom applied, lube on both me and her and lowered herself on to me. Initially sitting up on her knees but she liked my girth and I liked her tightness so we went into reverse missionary. Thrusting slowly and sensually then picking up the pace. Me grabbing her peachy cheeks and dictating the pace. All the while kissing passionately. We then went into Mish, with lots more kissing and both grabbing our respective buttocks to get the closeness and much grind. Wow it was passionate and red hot.  She was happy to pull her legs up to her chest so that I could go in deeper and I did. Never drilled like that before. Next up Doggy. But with her laying down rather than creaking her neck and arching her back. I O’ed several times. But no cum. Takes a lot to get that hose turned on.
After what seemed like ages, we laid beside each other. Her on her side to grab my cock and start tugging. Me feeling all around her wet pussy. Kissing and sucking each others nipples until I sprayed about 3 weeks worth of juice and cried fuck! She was impressed. By then it was almost 40 mins and she had next punter in 20 mins. Showered, kissed and off I went.

Return? You bet. Can’t wait.  Thoroughly recommend.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 15, 2023, 01:27:13 pm by Ob67 »