Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Lottie - Basingstoke - from Absolutely British B&S Fuck Factory  (Read 1582 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6895950) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline Bonker

External Link/Members Only

Thoroughly pissed off with work and home and my football team,  decided to have a punt to cheer myself up. Never a good idea.

I have been tempted by the absolutely british group of, seemingly, attractive young women.

Comms were encouraging.  Hotel in Basingstoke. Left hanging around when I had arrived.
Light amber warning.

Finally replied with room number. Didn't answer the door when I knocked. I sent a text "I'm at the door". Replied with "knock".  I am knocking. " Oh, housekeeping are cleaning the room, can you wait in the bar".
Back down to lobby area.
Dark amber warning.

Told to go back up. I thought I would see what happens.
Hidey doory - but bonker put one foot in and peered round. Not the girl in the pics. Skanky, rough and still wet from the shower.
Red warning.

"Sorry, didn't know you woz comin at dis time".
"Not you answering the texts then? "
"Nah. By the way, there's some fings I don't do".
Such as articulation, veracity, dental hygiene?

"Kissin or reverse oral. An I'm on me period".
Lovely, the cherry on the cake.
"And there are some things that I don't do, cheerio."
Heavens to murgatroyd.
"There's no refund".
Too dim to realise I hadn't paid yet. Even.
Exit stage left.

Thanks to my hero and mentor Snagglepuss.

Offline Punterperson1971

Good review made me laugh mate

Offline sabby

I am sorry you had this experience. Its a shame and a waste of time and money (if you paid)

Offline casio38

Good on you for walking away, too many warnings signs to continue :blush:

Offline MrMatrix

great review OP, Yup I was laughing at the end :D :D :D
A well deserved negative... :hi:

Offline Bonker

I am sorry you had this experience. Its a shame and a waste of time and money (if you paid)
I didn't pay but was still frustrated and angry and clogged up.

Offline MrMatrix

I didn't pay but was still frustrated and angry and clogged up.
Similar has happened to me and I dare say many here. Trouble is you could have used your time more effectively as well as opposed to getting ready and travel etc etc. Its a bugger really. :hi:

Offline Mightier Than

Link didn't work for me, as the whole lot is underlined as one link, rather than two.  This should work

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only