Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy_Daisy - Gateshead  (Read 2997 times)

16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5841760) (13 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline VavaVoom

Haven’t been on the punting scene for a while so back in the game with my first review for a while.

Comms
Booked Daisy on the day via text message and got a confirmed timed for a 10 min B&G session as the horn was strong and I wouldn’t last long.

Daisy isn’t far from the Team Valley so an easy drive. Once at the location messaged the address etc.

Meet
Arrived at the flat and pointed to the bedroom. First impressions, I love a bigger girl and Daisy meets all the criteria, massive boobs, big arse, quite short, some ink ans per photos and pretty. (The pink hair is a nice touch). I’d showered before arriving so no wipes were required pre shenanigans.
After handing her the paperwork, she tied her hair back and went to town. I went soft to hard very quickly, her technique was all mouth and deepthroating with plenty of spit. CIM wasn’t on offer so it wasn’t long before I gave her the nod and arrived all over her tits. Wipes were provided for the clean up.

This was a positive based on I got what I came for. I’ll potentially book a longer session as I would love to see the rest of her in action.

External Link/Members Only

Offline hec123

She does give a great blow job I see her a fair bit for the £40 15 min session
Rimm her lush arse oral both ways and a blow job

Offline bbanks

She’s definitely my type but the comments on other threads about the state of her flat have put me off thus far. Has the place been cleaned up?