Author Topic: AshleighWild - Shrewsbury  (Read 4339 times)


14 review(s) for AshleighWild (7 positive, 2 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Lewis]

Offline DrClownshoesMD

External Link/Members Only

Comms - Messaged Ashleigh the day before and got a message back saying she needed to check her diary, she then came back to me saying she was available. Phone number provided and I messaged her in the morning to check all was good, and she replied pretty quickly with a location.

Price - £140 for an hour.

Venue - Terraced house near the centre of town, think its the WG's living accomodation. She has two cats, so be aware if you are allergic.

Description - So, a really good looking girl, the face pictures in her private gallery are definitely her, she has tatoos on her tummy and legs, which are really well done, and I didn't find in anyway off putting.

The meet - A shower was offered but I had taken one before arriving, we got the paperwork out of the way, and she showed me upstairs to the bedroom and left me to get comfortable while she stashed the cash. She came back in a sexy red bra and pantie set and she looked pretty good. We started with some kissing, more light FK rather than deep, which I actually prefer. We kept kissing and then I moved around her body and she took her bra off. She has a lovely pair of tits and I sucked on her nipples. She removed her panties, and then she gave me OWO, it wasn't long before I popped my load in her mouth.

We had a little chat for a bit, then moved on to round two, more OWO, then reverse oral, she tasted pretty damn good and has a lovely pussy. Then onto cowgirl, doggy, reverse cowgirl and missionary. We finished with more OWO and I popped my load again.

Conclusion - Good looking girl, seemed to be really into it and I couldn't complaing about any of the time spent with her. I know she has some bad reviews on here, but I couldn't find anything bad to say about her. Great comms, easy to get on with, a cracking body and awesome services. Will definitely be back.

She does seem to alternate between Shrewsbury and Crewe, but for £140 for an hour, I have no complaints at all.

Offline shrewsmale

Thanks - the headline with her is when you see her, she is good but the issue is getting her to turn up.

The crewe thing seems to be a parlour. Has its advantages in that at least you know she will be there!

Offline RandomGuy99

Where does she work in Crewe and under what name?
Thanks

Offline shrewsmale

Where does she work in Crewe and under what name?
Thanks

Cheshire Elite

Offline Availableinlarge

I thought she gave up that house ages ago.
Ashleigh seems very hit and miss. One minute she’s good to go, the next you’re blanked and it’s not happening. Oh hang on, she’s a working girl, what am I thinking of!
Had a great threesome with her and Victoria (also Cheshire Elite) at £240 which was a bargain. Victoria was a big girl but kissed like she meant it.