Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lita Oriental - wonderful  (Read 2051 times)

Steptoe

Lita Oriental
External Link/Members Only

August 2014
Liverpool
1 hour
£100

I was intending to go from Liverpool to Manchester to seek out a Thai service on spec – Sanook or maybe Exclusive Patty.  Traffic was not easy at 9.45 in the morning and on Edge Lane I decided what the heck I will go local. I pulled into a shop forecourt and did an AW search.  Lita seemed a good bet in Liverpool 8 so I phoned.  She confirmed (good English) she was available and sent me a text with her post code and building name. I had to smile because a couple of weeks previous I had seen Oriental Star at the same location.  Not only did it turn out to be the same location, but also the same apartment.  They are friends and Lita was there while Oriental Star is touring. 

I parked safe enough by the Health Centre 75 yards from the apartment block and phoned again for the apartment number – yes, same as last time.  Pressed the entry buttons and up in the lift. Lita answered the door before I even knocked.

Lovely little girl she is. Photos are accurate but do not do her justice. 
Nice room with net curtain drapes over the bed. Rather dark in there though. I like more light in a room when I am with a girl but they always seem to have dark curtains and no light.

I opted for an hour with Lita and when she had gone to put the funds safe she returned bringing a player with Thai music (I like) and we started.  I gave her a small present which she appreciated – satin side-tie panties.  It was quickly off with her own panties and she tried the new ones on. Very nice, and so easy to remove later.

I stripped off and lay on my back on the bed. Lita stripped off her top revealing a very nicely sized pair of soft but perky boobs, knelt between my legs, oiled up my rather hard appendage and started a wonderful massage session on that and the surrounding areas.  Very expertly done.  The benefit of side bow tie undies soon becomes apparent – so easy to pull the tie and off they come. 

After 10 minutes or so Lita progressed to a prostate massage that I can only describe as one of the very best I have ever experienced.  A good 15 minute session with varying intensity and strokes. This girl knows how to do it. 

Then Lita lay face down on the bed and asked that I give her a massage. Would anyone refuse? No way. I warmed the oil in my cupped hands and applied it first to her shoulders and back.  From my experience I know a bit about massage methods and Lita seemed to appreciate the attention and pressures applied.  Then it was oil on her legs and more massage – working up to her bum area. She lifted her bum off the bed a bit so I could, gently, massage around her pussy area (no finger inside requested – pity) and while her bum was lifted I gave her some rimming.  Sweet and clean.

I then turned Lita over and gave her pussy some tongue.  Again very sweet and fresh and she likes that treatment.  I have no idea how long I kept that up, a fair while, but Lita became more and more responsive and wet and then there were the obvious climax contractions.  A short, very short, rest for Lita and then on with the rubber and I entered gently. Lita is quite tight so had a moments trouble accommodating but the wetness from the RO helped a lot and soon it was balls deep and a really good time for both of us. Yes, I do believe Lita either came again or was close to it when I came.

Some minutes rest for both of us and then some chatter. 

Recommended – absolutely and with no reservations.  Some will notice no BJ in my text above. I never asked during the time with her because it is not a highlight for me. HOWEVER, I went back to see Lita again the next day, and that visit included a superb OWO BJ while we were in 69 position. 

Each time I have left Lita with a big smile on my face

After the weekend Lita returns to Manchester where she shares the apartment with Tida, but she will be back in Liverpool again eventually after some time off and working elsewhere in UK, and I guess to the same L8 apartment

infoseeker

Hi Steptoe

Welcome to UK Punting  :hi:

Thanks for the Review.

Anyone reading this feeling sceptical that it is a first post review by a brand new member.
I know Steptoe already he is a seasoned experienced punter, look forward to more of his contributions on this forum.

Offline londonmaxxy

Possibly yes infoseeker,  though in his one other post he mentions a few others in NW, so I guess we'll see. I agree it can seem odd to post a review first before engaging on the boards at all.  Similarly there was another 'first - time poster' review on KimberleyC on another thread.

yorkshire123

Welcome Steptoe & thanks for the review, another auto-censored recruit i assume?

Personally i would find it difficult to take you seriously, not because i don't believe you but every time i see your avatar it will always bring back memories of the leg-end that was Sadgit who used a similar avatar (search his name & you will soon see what a tool he was/is)

Look forward to you continued contribution  :hi:

Steptoe

Oh shit!  See what you mean
I think I will change the avatar
Something with a smile or grin would be better anyway

Off for some pussy hunting today I think ;) ;)

Cheers all

Steptoe