Author Topic: Slut-krystal-2022 - Bayswater will go back  (Read 10697 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6813314) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Jali2000

External Link/Members Only

I saw this girl twice within a week earlier in the year, and the review is for both visits.

Location: probably 5 mins walk from Nandos in Bayswater. The actual building is half way down a side street, very quiet and one you won’t feel comfortable loitering around as I think it’s a dead end on the far side.

My communication was all via text. She had someone dealing with comms, and you get a different number when you’re outside to arrange entry into the building with the actual girl. Once in the building, and flat, she’s got a nice pad. She's also has a bubbly vibe about her. Glass of wine and music playing in the background. I was offered a drink but I had my water bottle. Both my meets were pretty late, maybe after 11pm.

I opted for 30 mins £90. I wanted to shoot twice and she said that was fine.

Shower was offered but I’d showered at home and took a taxi down. She said we could hang out on her sofa in living room which looked tempting, but I went straight to the bedroom. I don’t remember much of the service besides getting a blow and shooting and then having sex with me on top. Why don’t I remember anything? Well I think she stopped at least twice, maybe 3 times to answer her phone. First time it was something to do with booking some tickets, second time was confirming the ticket prices, and I can’t remember what the third time was about but I did ask her to get off phone and get back to work and she told the person on the other end she had to go cause she was with a client.

Anyway, I must have enjoyed the service minis the telephone answering so messaged her afterwards about it to which she said sorry and that it was something to do with my short 30 mins booking and she keeps her phone on to see when her next clients were coming.

I arranged another visit a few days later, same time in evening. Opted for 30 mins £90 again but with £40 filming. She assured me phone was on silent as soon as I arrived and this visit was really good. Started off OWO with her sat on the side of the bed and me standing, with some DT and finished on her face.

Cleaned up and then lay on the bed chatting and then fingered her pussy. She makes these weird noises, it’s difficult to describe, but I’d call it a little high pitch squeak whilst sucking her thumb. It's a bit strange. I got up and put my cock in her mouth which sorted that out and carried on fingering her at the same time.

Then moved to sex with me on top. Only tried the one position. I did ask for her on top in my first visit but she said something about her knee and that she couldn’t. A bit of Oasis was playing in the other room as I was finishing that topped my evening. Very pleased with the second visit, and the video was a great memento. I see other vids on her profile including someone smashing her from behind so it’s tempting to go and visit her again and do the same.

Looks wise, I found her attractive. Profile says she’s a size 12 which I think is fair. If you want a gym body, she's not your girl. She’s defo your normal girl next door type.

Offline Don_Red

Q. What are your extras   

A. Bareback £40 includes cum in pussy
Watersports bothways £40
Filming £40

 :scare:

Offline haltron1991

Video is very exciting, I'd love to have a good memory of that kind of fun. Thanks for the review.

Offline twointhehand

Q. What are your extras   

A. Bareback £40 includes cum in pussy
Watersports bothways £40
Filming £40

 :scare:

And just like that I want to avoid seeing anyone he's seen  :(

Offline naz

And just like that I want to avoid seeing anyone he's seen  :(

He’s seen Fallyn Olina who has seen everyone so better avoid all. Does the OP know what he’s doing?

Offline Jali2000

Have I missed something here? Are we to avoid everyone who does BB? Even if I don't partake?

Offline Stealthmode

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,176
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 78
Have I missed something here? Are we to avoid everyone who does BB? Even if I don't partake?

Of course, its your choice. But even if you strap up, you are only a condom break away from a stressful 3 months STD/HIV test results wait! And if that happens with a known BB'er, then you are just taking even more of a risk.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2023, 07:57:01 pm by Stealthmode »

Offline Fuzzyduck

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,718
  • Likes: 143
  •  
  • Reviews: 133
Have I missed something here? Are we to avoid everyone who does BB? Even if I don't partake?

You make your own choices but many, including myself, frown upon BBers and SPs offering BB. We only have your word if you rubbered up or not. Some SPs won't see punters if they've been with other SPs who offer it. Some punters try to make a case for BB that it carries no more risk than something like OWO/CIM. They can fuck off IMO.

Offline Jali2000

You make your own choices but many, including myself, frown upon BBers and SPs offering BB. We only have your word if you rubbered up or not. Some SPs won't see punters if they've been with other SPs who offer it. Some punters try to make a case for BB that it carries no more risk than something like OWO/CIM. They can fuck off IMO.

Thanks Steath and Fuzzy. Comments noted and definatly won't be seeing anyone again who's offering BB.
Fuzzy, point taken on "we only have your word if you rubbered up or not", I do however have a video of the encounter.

Offline sameoldsinner

Slut-krystal-2022 - was on my hotlist until now. Glad read the review - thanks guys.

I cannot imagine for few extra she is offering BB ! Is it worth it to offer and seek service !

Offline Blazed

If she’s asking for the price of “tickets” after 11pm it’s probably slang for coke. Based on her profile and choice to offer BB, I wouldn’t be totally surprised. One to avoid for sure.