Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Izabel - Newcastle  (Read 5771 times)

17 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6699580) (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline Thelatitude0

As I was looking to try to book Eliza - I stumble across this profile on Viva - External Link/Members Only

A bit of search on Ukpunting an it's appears she real and provide a great service.

I decided to give her a visit. It's a rarity to find a fit brazilian girl providing for less than £150, DFK, OWO and CIM and being FAF as per her pictures. External Link/Members Only

Comunication - it was very easy and smooth. In a few message via WA - I was able to arrange a book for the next day. The lady does not appears to be flexible with her working hours it's from 11 am to 10 pm and that's it.

Price - I paid £140/Hour including DFK, OWO and CIM.

Girl - This where thing start to be "fantastic" - it's the girl from the picture without any instagram filters. She's quite petite - 5"2 and body frame is a size 6 - but she very fit - flat stomach with abs appearing lightly, very lean and slightly muscly. You can see this girl go to the Gym to work out and not take selfies and also you can guess she's following a very rigid diet. Facially I found her to be very attractive - I know I have a big biase with Latinas girls.  Her bum is the most perfect one I have seen in my all life  :D - It's muscly, round, peachy, not one stretch marks - It was build on the gym.  Anyway if Sweet Candice from Leeds it's 8/10 - this girl it's one step above a 8.5 or maybe 9/10.  Guys this is just my personal opinion - I know we all don't have the same taste.

The Booking - All informations to access her incall place were provided on time and well explained via WA. Once she open the door - I can see her wearing the black set from her gallery and what a vue. She speak very good english and can hold a good conversation. Age wise she's around 25 or not very far from it. She offered me a drink and I declined. Paper sorted, we start with DFK and she start to remove my clothes.
I like when girl take the initiative and when we have proper DFK - I feel like I am hers and she's mine at least during this moment.
Once I am naked she start with OWO - good technique - proper DT - she can do some magic with those lips of her. After a few minutes We inversed the role and I started to kiss this amazing body. She had 3 tatoos on her body but all are very small.
I spent some minutes giving her some oral, she's have an above average clit which is good - it makes the task to find it easier  :D
After a few moaning from her I knew I will not be able to make her climax. Any way - she come back for some more OWO, and after a couple of minutes I asked for the condom, which she applied in less than 2 seconds with her mouth.
We started on mish.  During the all session she likes to maintain the eye contact - this is very sexy.
We changed position a few times, no need to say Doggy with her it's a divine experience itself - her waist is so small comparing to her round and firm ass.
I deciced to cum on her boobs and she liked it.

During the interlude a bit of conversation about the cost of living crisis  :drinks:

Round 2 moro OWO - condom on, more mish, doggy, Cow Girl and RCG and the I ask her i can cum on her mouth - which she replied - Of course Baby  :yahoo:

She did not swallow but she played a bit with my jeez on her mouth.
Clothes on and I left her incall place around 1h05 min mark.
She's easy to talk and she's not a clock watcher.

Would I return - Certainly - she's one of the best brazilian service wise and a fantastic VFM. Again guys this my opinion. As I said previously I found her to be one of the most beautifull women I have ever fucked in my life.
She told me she will stay in Newcastle for one more week and then move to another city.
I hope to see her again when she will be closer to me.

Thanks for the previous reviews - it made my decision so easy.

Forgot to mention - her incall is right at City Center - I parked at St James Car park and it took me around 5 minutes walk.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2023, 08:51:04 pm by daviemac »

Offline Todd Landers

Wow, she looks fantastic. One for the hotlist. Great review

Offline PhillyExPat

She told me she will stay in Newcastle for one more week and then move to another city.

Ah man that sucks, I won't be back in the country until the 18th. Maybe I can squeeze in her schedule on monday if she's still around. Thanks for the review though :hi: I saw her profile yesterday and considered adding her to my hotlist.

Offline Jimbob212

Glad you enjoyed pal, she's definitely one of the best around. Don't keep her for too long though, we'd like her back in Glasgow please :drinks:

Offline MagpieToon

Wow, one to bookmark. Cheers!

Offline Topkat

Didn’t know she did CIM, well done OP  :thumbsup: