Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole G Susanne - Wandsworth class act  (Read 5298 times)

12 review(s) for Susanne Dila (8 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Jali2000

External Link/Members Only

Meeting was end of January.

Location: old block of flats, walking distance from Wandsworth Town Station and on the main road.

Once in the actual flat, transported into a different world. Very neat, modern looking flat. Off to the shower and was admiring how clean it was.

Back to the room, she had an offer on for new customers, I think £80 30mins everything included. If you check her profile, she has lots of extras on her listed price, including OWO so it seemed a good deal. She was wearing black bra/suspenders set, and well put together with make up.

Dropped to her knees and sucked me off to completion taking the load in her mouth. Then moved to the bed and had a good chat about things, like you do with an old friend, I found her easy to get along with. She then went back to work playing with me with enthusiasm and then on with rubber. I was still tired/lazy from the earlier blow so I stayed on my back and she rode me to complete, with lots of naughty talk along the way.

I’ve not seen her since, I think she was on a long holiday, but will definitely arrange another meet soon as I was buzzing for days.

Online Jayjay1

How does she look compare to her profile pics, they been on there for many years I believe.

Offline Jali2000

She looks the same I'd say. Similar make up etc, so you know what you're getting.

Offline fitalic

From last week easter offer £80 p/h, now up to £120 p/h. Not great not terrible.

Offline Jali2000

the Easter offer was for "new customers only".

Online Jayjay1

£80 tempting but not attracted to her , not ugly in my opinion. Her flatmate Crystal is much older by looks but has more of a sexual look on her at least IMO.

Offline Saltnpepper

Glad to hear you had a good time OP I recall she had a NBA policy before its looks like it's ok now. So in your session multiple pops is allowed in that alloted time ?

Offline Jali2000

Yeah multiple pops and had no issue but always good to check first so there's no issues in the meet. I had a recent punt where I assumed and hadn't checked and left a sour taste afterwards.

Offline Saltnpepper

Yeah multiple pops and had no issue but always good to check first so there's no issues in the meet. I had a recent punt where I assumed and hadn't checked and left a sour taste afterwards.

Ok perfect. I'll add her to list. Yeah I know the feeling exactly

Offline FiveKnuckles

Called Nicole a few weeks back to get an idea of location for parking and services in 30min. 
Fuck me! she can talk for Hungary.   :dash:   Wish someone invented 'send-a-phone' so I could send my cock down the line and jam it in her gob  :lol:

Me: How many pops allowed in 30min?
Her: (short version)  30min you arrive on time not before! you take 10min shower, we fuck 15min..., you take another 5min get dressed, etc. You can't fuck twice in that 15min, blah blah.

Keep her on HL. Maybe one day when I get a hearing aid to switch off.

Offline Saltnpepper

Called Nicole a few weeks back to get an idea of location for parking and services in 30min. 
Fuck me! she can talk for Hungary.   :dash:   Wish someone invented 'send-a-phone' so I could send my cock down the line and jam it in her gob  :lol:

Me: How many pops allowed in 30min?
Her: (short version)  30min you arrive on time not before! you take 10min shower, we fuck 15min..., you take another 5min get dressed, etc. You can't fuck twice in that 15min, blah blah.

Keep her on HL. Maybe one day when I get a hearing aid to switch off.

🤣🤣 I'm in 2 minds now

Offline LLPunting

Got the impression from Crystal that Suzanne can be a bit erratic.