Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Michel Sexy Thai - Droylsden  (Read 1416 times)

11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6957171) (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline Borris20202

Nice girl, comms are awful tho but defo a positive from me.

Looks:
8/10 A mix between Chinese and Thai with lovely skin.

4/10 Not very discreet have to enter via an entrance on the main road felt a bit suspect exiting after the punt.

Main Event
8/10 Kissing (no tongue) OWO, finger blasting, oral on her, sex multiple positions finished in the bag.
She’s a nice submissive girl but agree with previous reviews that this work might not be for her she’s laid there with her eyes closed the whole time.

Overall 8/10
A decent punt, but her quietness and lack of English is difficult. Worth a go if you like Thai birds and I’d probs return because of her submissiveness.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Borris20202

30 Mins - £80

Nice girl, comms are awful tho but defo a positive from me.

Looks:
8/10 A mix between Chinese and Thai with lovely skin.

4/10 Not very discreet have to enter via an entrance on the main road felt a bit suspect exiting after the punt.

Main Event
8/10 Kissing (no tongue) OWO, finger blasting, oral on her, sex multiple positions finished in the bag.
She’s a nice submissive girl but agree with previous reviews that this work might not be for her she’s laid there with her eyes closed the whole time.

Overall 8/10
A decent punt, but her quietness and lack of English is difficult. Worth a go if you like Thai birds and I’d probs return because of her submissiveness.

External Link/Members Only
[/quote]