About 5 years ago l discovered a model online called Messy Jessie who did videos of covering herself in food stuffs.
I think it’s called sploshing. I don’t know why but l really enjoyed watching her and wanked to a lot of her content.
Then l discovered she lived in town about 30 miles from me and did 1 to 1 meets. So as a birthday present to myself l booked a session with her. I travelled to her house and we had a great morning together. She offered no sexual services or extras and didn’t touch me at all and said l was responsible for own body.
I got her to dress in a nurse’s uniform with stockings and high heels and she sat on a chair inside a kids blow up swimming pool to catch the mess. We had a wallpaper pasting table next to us filled with all sorts of food stuffs and liquids. I stood next to her naked and we did a quiz and for every question she got wrong l poured something over her head. I poured over her head cream, milk, soup, orange juice, gravy and many other things l forget. After a while she stripped off the uniform and l carried on covering her. I then sat on a chair on the other side of the room wanking until l cum. She did give me vocal encouragement but never touched me. I discovered a couple of years later she did some work for the website Wank It Now. It was great experience and in some ways better than full service punts l have had with some providers.
Sadly she has seamed to drop off the radar and doesn’t seem to work now. It may seem strange to some to enjoy this but l had a great time with her.