For me it is "Watersports." No idea why that is, but the 1st time I had it done to me was when I was 18 at Spangles in Nottingham, ideally I was wanting the SP in question to pee through some pants etc but she did not have any and it was certainly erotic to say the least but turned me on, and I just loved it. After that encounter the next best was with an SP called Meghan, who used to work in Nottingham, she was mid 40's and was from Swansea originally and worked with another SP called Jess. That was a magical encounter when Meghan pissed herself over me through some delightful panties - and yes I did keep those after the occasion. The last time though was another fantastic encounter with Watersports which was with Jennifer Escader, who I had requested did watersports, and she pissed through her panties/leggings which got me that bit more hornier, and was magical, although in hindsight I wish I had taken her pee soaked leggings and panties with me.