Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley - Chelmsford  (Read 1078 times)

12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7168093) (8 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline Thaller

Links
External Link/Members Only

Comms
Quick to reply to texts. Arranged for a meet in half hour. Arrived outside the venue (converted office block in the town centre) 5 min early and gave her a call - she said 'I will text you the flat number'. 5mins go by, no text... & the ping pong begins

'I'm not ready yet'

'Sorry, I'm running late'

'Just putting on my stockings'

This went on for nearly half hour, I only stayed that long as my B & C plans were not picking up... having arranged another meet I was already in the car by the time she said she was ready, I assume when the other punter she double booked for left.

Negative for time wasting, although not surprising following some good TOFT reviews :) 

Offline robboflam

I suffered (sort of) similar, though her comms throughout were excellent in my case. Booked in for later in the day. Got a message that an emergency (!) had come up and could we move the time. OK yes. Couple of hours later got another message saying cant do that time now, will have to be tomorrow. She did give decent notice so I cant really complain, other than its a shame to miss her, as sounded like a rare find for Chelmsford.

Offline PilotMan

I tried to book at x time, she said no, but she can do about 30 minutes later. I agreed straight away only to have her immediately request a further 30 minute push back.

On my way there she requested a further 15 minutes push back. I agreed as it fitted in with other things I had to do in Chelmsford. This eventually turned in to 30 minutes.

She told me she had had a busy day, I'm sure in no small part due to WP's review  :D

A UKP stampede is a sight to behold, herds of horny punters hunting down fresh meat. Sometimes, as in this case, there are casualties to the herd.

I got my taste  :kiss:, sorry you missed out.

Offline robboflam

If (as was suggested) she is flying home this weekend, then when (if) she comes back I guess we can expect her rates to go up a bit if her phone is running red hot.

Offline Welshpunter

I tried to book at x time, she said no, but she can do about 30 minutes later. I agreed straight away only to have her immediately request a further 30 minute push back.

On my way there she requested a further 15 minutes push back. I agreed as it fitted in with other things I had to do in Chelmsford. This eventually turned in to 30 minutes.

She told me she had had a busy day, I'm sure in no small part due to WP's review  :D

A UKP stampede is a sight to behold, herds of horny punters hunting down fresh meat. Sometimes, as in this case, there are casualties to the herd.

I got my taste  :kiss:, sorry you missed out.

“Casualties to the herd!!!!” Hahaha

In all honesty I’m always nervous using this venue. Seems the old Russian mobs central flats are no longer in use, as returning girls now use this flat near Tesco. Twice I’ve been there and got the “I’m stuck on the train” message even though we text 5 minute prior. To avoid this I have double booked myself using 2 phones. One of your phones gets the flat number, your other phone gets the running late text.

Offline robboflam

Cunning sir... :hi: "To avoid this I have double booked myself using 2 phones. One of your phones gets the flat number, your other phone gets the running late text"

Offline Rayray23k

Understandable negative.
I was lucky to get in on this yesterday. She wast delayed 10mins but I didn't mind. It was worth the wait.