Author Topic: Latina Threesome - Lewisham - Lunna Hot girl (plus friend)  (Read 1448 times)


7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7055358) (2 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Mistermassage

Background: Had been watching some old 8th street Latinas porn and wanted to relieve some of my teenage fantasies, got to searching online for SP’s to help do that and Lunna Hot Girl looked promising.

I asked Lunna text whether she offered threesomes and she confirmed she had a flat mate that could accommodate, location details were shared and I made my way

Location: Modern flat near Lewisham station, fit for purpose room and en suite.

Looks wise: Lunna might be one of the hottest SPs I have punted, curvy, nice bum (no bubble) and well done falsies. Her flat mate was way less impressive and her lack of make up made her look a 3/4 out of 10.

Service: at the time I was excited, upon review the experience was underwhelming. No interaction between the two, complaining about size even though I’m average and only partially providing extra services. These were your quintessential p&D brothel girls masquerading as Luxury although I should have predicted this based on the price point.

Cost: £280 (120 each plus 20 each for OWO

Lunna: External Link/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 17,555
  • Likes: 192
  •  
  • Reviews: 360
Thanks for the warning  :drinks:

Had Lunna on my wait'n'see list for months so good to be able to bin her.

GL with the next one.