Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Abbey - Ely -  (Read 1336 times)

2 review(s) for xxx ABBEY xxx (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline Staggerlee69

External Link/Members Only

Comms: Struggled at first to get a time that suited both Abbey and myself, but after some back and forth on texts this was sorted. Abbey does not meet at short notice so had to arrange arrange something ahead of time.

Location: A flat on a quiet part of the City. I didn't notice any prying neighbours or curtain twitching. Very clean and well presented flat.

Abbey: A very nice and friendly british girl. Welcomed me and we had a short chat beforehand. Dressed casually but I didn't mind this at all. Into the bedroom and soon both naked on the bed. Abbey is quite short, which I liked. Great body and lovely pair of tits, great for sucking on. OWO very nice, RO and no smells and tasted good. I think I may have been her first guy of the day. Fucked Doggy, CG, RCG and missionary. Cum twice during the hour once in the bag and once over her tits.

Would I return, oh yes, great value for money and a girl who likes her job which is nice.