Author Topic: Mintra Thai Escort - Smethwick Incall  (Read 2736 times)


32 review(s) for Mintra Thai (27 positive, 5 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Shplurgh

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen very recently and posted as she's only here until the end of the week.

£70 for 30min incall. Contact made via text and as per other reviews had a reply with extras of OWO and CIM. Decided I'd chance my arm and glad I did.

Location is Smethwick area in a small maisonette. Although it's my first visit I have been given the address before by other SPs so I imagine it's used by a number of touring girls.

Mintra is clearly the girl in the photos and without the photo shoot make up is just as attractive. Petite thing with lovely natural boobs and responsive nips.

Paperwork sorted and I just thought I'd see how the meet flowed. Quick snog and thirty seconds later my cock was in her mouth, so much for the extras! I'm not one for the whole pornstar throat gobbling business and was pleased to find her starting slow with her tongue wrapped round my cock and balls. She gradually increased the pace until she had almost all of it in her mouth.

Moved on to covered penetration in a number of positions and she was happy to change up when I felt like it. Getting towards the end and she asked me if I wanted to finish in her mouth which I gleefully accepted. She didn't break off at the inevitable and kept me there until I was fully empty before going off to spit.

Lovely girl, great service and fantastic value for money. Will try to get back before she disappears.

Offline Jasonk71

I wonder why she didn't charge you extra for owo

Offline Shplurgh

I wonder why she didn't charge you extra for owo

Got any thoughts on that?

Offline azzak789

Good review

Sometimes you get the dreaded bait switch when the profile pics aren’t the same person
« Last Edit: March 29, 2023, 09:21:40 am by azzak789 »