Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate Naughty Thai - Paddington  (Read 2058 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6883216) (24 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Double009123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price - £150/ h

Location -  Very close to Paddington station, easy 5 minute or so walk, apartment was 1st floor, bet was spacious, bathroom was very clean overall a very modern bedroom

WG - Pictures are touched up a lot however resemble what she looks like, the scars from surgery were evident but it does not bother me. English is not that great which was a downer as she seemed very fun to conversate with, understood basic English/ enough to get by.

Services: requested a specific dress which was followed through, LFK to DFK, OWO she put in a lot of effort here, very sloppy and allowed me to control, personally I don't think she can properly DT, more like ever odd suck try impale her mouth as much as she can, very willing, did some light face fucking which she had no complaints about, due to how enjoyable the oral was and how much effort she was putting I finished round 1 on her face and tits, highlight was once I had finished she kneeled looking at me with my cum on her face and dribbling down her boobs for a while. Round 2 was similar some OWO then various positions, she rides very hard and on top can take a pounding, in miss and doggy not so much, thought about anal but after seeing her arch crumble in doggy thought best not to push for it, because of how good round 1 oral and finish was, when I was close in round 2 I asked to cum on her tits, she wanked me to end and kept eyes locked on to me.   

Recommendation - would recommend, great service with a cute girl if you can get past the limited English and surgery scars.

Offline Veinspulser

Sounds promising, more than she use to be in Olina. What about fingering and does she share with some other girls 👭

Offline Graham2050

She gave good rimming when I saw her a while back, I wonder if she still rims

Offline Waterhouse

« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 06:01:44 pm by Waterhouse »

Offline Jeffe

I think she’s gone/going now, never got a chance to see her in the end