Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Colombian bait and switch ok for a P&D Southend.  (Read 512 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7141464) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Skippy2708

I couldn’t see any intel on this one so thought I would TOFTT

External Link/Members Only

COMMS

Comms were good I decided to call first as I wanted to ensure there was not a language barrier, nothing worse than that.  She conversed well and sent me the postcode by text. I made arrangement for a 60 minute booking on the proviso I could come twice which was agreed.

A road off the Hamlet Court Road, mostly permit parking so it can be an issue around there.  On arrival I messaged and was promptly asked to take a photo of the area of the street I was in and send it to her (never had this before and don’t understand why). Sent the photo and got the house number straight back. 

Got to the premises, a converted house looks like a HMO but in good condition. No doorbell so had to message again to say I’m there.  A short while passed and whilst standing in the porch I noticed a CCTV pointing at me, never comfortable with that. After a few minutes a girl answered the door, she was short and dark shoulder length hair but defo from South Americas.  She led me to a room on the first floor which was clean, tidy and warm, double bed and bathroom to the side. I did notice that there was also a desktop camera on the kitchen work surface that is pointing straight at you as you walk in!

THE PUNT

I was at first surprised that this was the girl as she bore no resemblance to the AW photos but I still ran with it as she was quite pretty, tiny waist and a bubblebutt (which had cellulite)  I realised pretty soon she was not the girl I spoke to on the phone as she was not the best at English.

She was short, shoulder length black hair, fairly pretty (8/10).  We exchanged paperwork whereby she asked for £120 yet the AW advert stated £130 so like a stage magician I managed to peel off the £10 note from the £130 that was already in my pocket so I felt I had already had a result.

I confirmed cum twice which she acknowledged.  She was wearing a tracksuit bottom and loose top so I was disappointed but she took off her clothes revealing a nice bra and knicker set. I got undressed and joined her on the bed.

I went to kiss her but she turned her head away all she would allow is a peck on the cheek. She laid back and was rubbing the outside of her knickers then started to stroke my cock.  I took her knickers off, a nice shaved minge so went to stoke her clit but she would not allow touching it. I then took her bra off as she had amazing tits and again would not allow sucking of them just light stroking. Feeling very disappointed she put a condom on me and started to check her phone and respond to messages, this is a big no no for me.

She started oral on me and she states she’s a 'deepthroat queen' no way, she barely went halfway down my tiny shaft so more untruths.  I then went to go down on her as her flaps looked nice and again NO! On her enjoys list it says receiving oral which was not the case.

I then went to fuck her as not a lot else was happening and she put lube on the condom, I slipped in and because of the lube it lacked sensation which was another disappointment.  I went to lift her legs above my shoulders and she promptly took them down, another no can do on her ever growing list.

I f'cked her missionary for a while then told her to get on top, on the switchover she checked her phone again FFS!
She got on top and leaned forward using her bubblebutt to reasonable effect enough to make me cum.

She cleaned me up then asked if I wanted a massage, apparently she is 'trained in the art of massage', well I can tell you no she isn’t! She put cold oil on my back then proceeded to lightly massage me and it got repetitive, the oil had dried up and I was starting to feel this was a delay tactic to stop a second cum. All the way through the massage she kept leaning over checking her phone and at one point sent a message.

I started to rub my cock and she joined in, I got hard again then I said 'doggie' she said 'NO, only 5 minutes left whereby I went over to my phone and saw I still had 20 mins and told her so.

She reluctantly put another condom on, lubed me up and got on all fours.  As you can imagine it didn’t make for a nice atmosphere but I still engaged and done her doggy, tiny waist and bubblebutt I started pumping from behind, she made obligatory noises and 'yeah baby' and I soon came a second time.

I got dressed, no communication was made and left the room and made my way to the front door.

I was close to a negative on this as it was an obvious B&S and also her not willing to do things on her enjoys list, but I did have an ok massage and come twice (although that caused tension)   As I got dressed there was an array of toys on a small table but I thought perhaps it was just there for display as there was no attempt to use any.  I certainly would not go back even for a P&D.

I’ve added a photo from her WhatsApp profile pic and this is probably close to how she looks but in real life she’s not as tall as the picture makes out.

PROS
Clean premises
Girl was fairly pretty

CONS
B&S
Not doing things on her likes list
Parking could be an issue
Language barrier
Average massage but that was to waste time.
Kept checking phone for messages throughout punt.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 28, 2023, 12:54:45 pm by Skippy2708 »

Online fatboy

Thanks for the review Skippy, pics on profile look good.
Shame about the reality.
Her feedback is definitely suspect if you look at who else her clients have seen.
Cheers, FB.