Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lexy Pandora - Cardiff - Great for first timers  (Read 2606 times)

16 review(s) for Lexy Pandora (15 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline JULES00000

External Link/Members Only

Hands up, been a lurker here for a while, first post, first time Punt for long time too.. don't know how useful this review is for you lot but feel it needs saying as Lexy is the perfect SP for a newbie, or someone with additional needs, so here it is.

Was in Cardiff last week and the eve before considered setting something up. Looked up a couple of SPs and texted Lexy, asked if she would be OK with some physical issues I have, she was very cool was no prob for her and I made some very vague arrangements. She said let her know soon as I can confirm anything.

I didn't actually confirm anything, in fact thought no more about it until I found myself at a loose end the next day. My phone wasn't working so I jumped on a free wifi and Waasapped her. I explained my phone was on the blink but asked if I could pop over. She said sure, just let her get ready. In hindsight Im surprised she didn't just block me then as a time-waster.
Anyway got over there to the safe parking she'd sorted for me waited for a bit and she called when she was ready. Found her place, easy, very nice and respectable location.

Got to the room and was greeted by a massive smile on a catwalk supermodel's body in sexy underwear under a robe. I must say Lexy is just gorgeous, athletic, toned, very natural and I can confirm her photos on AW are recent and really don't do her justice. Looks wise, and I know this is subjective, but her toned body put me in mind of Darya Klishina / Silje Torp and her smile and face reminded me of Carly Simon circa 1970, she really is a natural beauty.

Now I always leave everything in the motor and just take the required paper work. But I had brought the amount for the other SP I was looking at the night before, leaving me short for an hour with her when I got up there!
I felt stupid but that was no problem for Lexy and I don't think she though I was trying to bump her, she just set me up for a 45 minute session instead.

My physical issues were not a problem for her at all, we did everything on her list that we could and she had made effort with the room and the atmosphere, I was offered to use the bathroom before and after and a glass if iced water too, which I needed.

All in all, she was just amazing, very beautiful, so much energy, genuine, kind, very professional, very cool and after me being such a total flake too.
Will definitely be back but make proper arrangements next time.

(Photos from unknown source removed)
« Last Edit: March 26, 2023, 11:54:56 pm by daviemac »

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Where did the photos come from, couldn't see them on her profile.   :unknown:

Offline JULES00000

Maybe I should have made that clear... I just uploaded photos of the famous celebs I mentioned, not of her, there are a few better reviews on here than mine for her, and theres her actual photos on that AW link.
I just though it was interesting way to describe how i thought she looked in person.

Offline Razor Boy

Nice review Jules  :hi:
Glad you had a good time and the review intel from your particular perspective will be useful for guys in the same sort of boat as you I’m sure.
I have no idea who the women you likened her to are apart from Carly Simon  :lol:

Offline JULES00000

Cheers Razor Boy,

In hindsight they may not have been the best option but thats where my mind went, and like I said its subjective... I did upload images of the three celebs but they weren't allowed.
Lets see if I and sneak 3 links in for the celebs I mentioned, just to context my references, otherwise its google...

Darya Klishina

Silje Torp

Young Carly Simon

« Last Edit: March 27, 2023, 03:18:55 pm by JULES00000 »

Offline Trpy

Silje Torp

This one looks like she could rip your balls off with one flick of her wrist.  :scare:   

But what a way to go  :lol:

Offline JULES00000

haha you not wrong Trpy.. an this one made me laugh too.. Its a good series on Netflix - Norsemen