Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mistress _Dominique - Bedford  (Read 798 times)

1 review(s) for Mistress_Dominique (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline Condominium

External Link/Members Only

I punt too much and it can become just another routine, so I like to occasionally spice things up with some domination (receiving)

I’ve met quite a few now, some good, some going through the motions. This lady is the real deal and I highly recommend for those who seek out such alternative pleasures. For people like me who are used to being in control, ceding that control brings its own rewards.

I paid £150 for an hour and the session included most of the ‘likes’ on her profile. Hotel in central Bedford with discrete rear access (no pun intended).

She’s tall and slim, mixed race, with a great figure and a commanding presence. She’s everything I seek in a dominant woman.

Offline ulstersubbie

What activities did you indulge in OP if you don't mind me asking.

Offline Condominium

What activities did you indulge in OP if you don't mind me asking.

I deliberately haven’t gone into granular detail. The purpose of the post is to reassure those who like visiting Doms or are thinking of trying it, that she’s the real deal.

I sent her an email in advance, setting out my own likes/dislikes and she followed it to the letter.