Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: LarissaBrownSkin - Lambeth  (Read 1940 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6535681) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Jonestown]

Offline roycesandraces1

Link:https://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=6535681

Comms: Mid. Texted, whatsapped, and called in the morning. No response. Did all the same in the evening and got a response with the address and price list. Her English is pretty good, no problems understanding each other.

Prices: The text stated the prices are 40 for 15 minutes, 60 for 30, and 80 for an hour. All one pop except the hour which is 2 pops.  Extras are all 20 each. There are OWO, kissing, and RO.

The girl: Average face, nothing special. Pretty nice ass, definitely natural. Tits were fake, a decent handful. She looks like she goes to the gym, no excess chub. I'd guess the age on the profile is accurate (30) but she told me shes 28.

The meet: Met me at the door wearing fishnets. She walked me to the bedroom, where I handed over 40 for 15 minutes. She started with a strip tease and a standing grind to get me started as some reggaeton played. She turned around for some OW, which was actually really good, I nearly finished then and there. We got into some doggystyle, my favorite.. It was fantastic, she made all the right noises, plenty of enthusiasm. She could take it hard and fast. We then did some reverse cowgirl which was meh. This was followed by missionary, where I came in the bag. Nice chat afterwards about London and travelling.

Overall: For 40 bucks, not a bad deal. It's cheaper than a cheap date. Busted a fat nut, no complaints. I'd see her again.

6 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (4 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative)

Offline tantraman

... For 40 bucks, not a bad deal ...

... I'll say :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... HL'd, thanks to your review, Buddy :thumbsup:

Offline sparkus

... I'll say :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

... HL'd, thanks to your review, Buddy :thumbsup:

That's what I saw last January but subsequent pics don't look as enticing.

She's quite livewire. To quote the Bruce Willis character Muddy in the Beavis and Butthead film, she'll do you twice as fast as you do her.