Author Topic: EnglishRuby is PetiteEnglishJessica - Birmingham  (Read 2769 times)


1 review(s) for EnglishRuby (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]
3 review(s) for PetiteEnglishJessica (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Iloveoral]

Offline theaccountant

The girl I booked: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The girl we know and I saw: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location: Birmingham City Centre

Time: £120 for 30 mins

When: March 2023

Comms: Done by Text and Phone

Services: OW, Sex <<< that’s it…

Looks: EnglishRuby looks quite nice, didn’t really have much to go on from the pics in her profile. But when you look at some of the images of PetiteEnglishJessica on the forum. That tattoo on her hand sticks out and that’s what I remembered from the booking. Otherwise, size 6, about 5ft 1 or 2 inches, plumped up lips and small natural tits. Closer to 30 that early 20s.

Services: Once in the room following the behind the door trick. I liked what I saw, but couldn’t put my finger on where I had seen her before. Nice petite looking girl with a bit of a Northern accent. Asked to wash my hands which I did. Wasn’t offered a shower, but didn’t ask for one as I had one before.

Had a little bit of a chat while I got naked and making out way to the bed. Confirmed a bit of what i was looking for and she stated what she did and didn’t do. She doesn’t do kissing (even though it’s stated in her profile). Talked a little bit in bed while she was stroking me and eventually my cock. Once I was hard, i saw her go for the condom, rubbering me up and started to give OW.

OW, was okay, not toothy, but she only stayed around my tip occasionally looking towards the wall of the room and the window. But, didn’t do any kind of DT or even go up to the half way point of my cock. She was stop every few seconds to stroke my dick.

A few minutes of that, and then I asked for mish. She applied a bit of lube on her pussy and i slowly went in. She does have a tight pussy and is reminded me of Maddison’s pussy. Did take it slow but she didn’t want me going in too deep, had to be gentle. Plenty of soft and loud moans and the occasional eye contact. 5ish minutes of fucking and she was basically done as she was “dry now” and looked disinterested. I pumped away for a few seconds, then I lost interest, then pretended I had cum in the bag and pulled out.

I put the condom in one of those little diaper bin bag things she gave, went to the bathroom to wash my cock. Clothed myself while she was checking on her makeup in the mirror and made my way out. Was in an out in about 25 minutes.

Had a wank a few minutes later to finish the job.

Summary: Felt a bit conned and short changed here. Sex was good for the 5ish minutes it went on for before she went dry. Disappointed I didn’t get oral without or Kissing which are on her profile. Glad I didn’t spend anymore for her time. Giving it a neutral as she did come across as a nice person, but just switched off later on. IDK, It’s more a negative in my head. What do you think?

Would I return: No

Would I recommend: Not really
« Last Edit: March 22, 2023, 10:00:46 pm by theaccountant »

Offline Jayne_cobb

Any punt where you have to finish the deed with a wank after is a negative all the way.
Sounds like she’s in the wrong line of work

Offline mr.bluesky

Your call but having read your review I would have given her a negative rating especially at £120 for half hour that's probably a sign of the times, to me that taking the piss  but there are plenty who still charge £120 an hour. You didn't even get to see the girl you booked. I'd love to know how that happened when the contact numbers are different  :unknown:
£120 for 5 ish minutes of good sex is not good value for money but your review your call .Good of you to post a review  :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 07:28:00 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline theaccountant

Any punt where you have to finish the deed with a wank after is a negative all the way.
Sounds like she’s in the wrong line of work

Your call but having read your review I would have given her a negative rating especially at £120 for half hour that's probably a sign of the times, to me that taking the piss  but there are plenty who still charge £120 an hour. You didn't even get to see the girl you booked. I'd love to know how that happened when the contact numbers are different  :unknown:
£120 for 5 ish minutes of good sex is not good value for money but your review your call .Good of you to post a review  :drinks:

I agree, asked the mods to change it to a Negative which they have and have merged the index for both profiles.

I assume, the contact numbers are different because she didn't want punters to find out that she is actually PetiteEnglishJessica. The same thing happened to me with Maya-Singh/Ashkani (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=368564.0). Once another punter pointed out ZARAH-HUSSAIN's profile. i confirmed it was the same girl.

Once I had a closer look at Jessica's pictures on the forum. I recognised one thing on her body and was certain that both profiles are of the same person. If i had known it was Jessica, I wouldn't had booked her. Was really looking for a TOFTT booking, looks like I'm going to have a look else where.

We're just going to have to be a bit cautious on new profiles of SPs who may just have a second account since their first account is associated to a bunch of negative reviews.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2023, 10:53:51 am by theaccountant »