Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Peachy Sexy Thai - Cardiff  (Read 4118 times)

7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5472090) (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline justalad

AW Link: External Link/Members Only

Would have revisited Mintra as I thoroughly enjoyed my punt with her but she left on Monday so a check of AW and saw that Peachy was in town.

Location: Grangetown. Same place as Mintra. Limited parking available.
Comms: Spot on. I do find Thai ladies easy to deal with. Location, time and services confirmed over two messages.
SP Details: 5 ft 4, size 8 (little belly), nice size tits with large nipples, pretty face, nicely made up, age approx mid 30’s (AW stated age 28).
Services: FK, OW (OWO extra £20.00), RO, fingering (both holes) and covered sex.

A short notice meet with me at the door within 45 minutes of sending first message to check availability. Parking on a side street is available but can take a while to find a space.

Peachy answered the door wearing a matching set of underwear, heels and a little robe.  Kiss on entering, cash handed over which she went to stash before returning and leading me to the room.

More kissing followed before I stripped off and was told to lay on the bed. Peachy started to massage my cock and balls until I was at full mast. Stripped Peachy off, a nice suck on her tits before gently rubbing her pussy.

Mac on (sadly but expected) for a bout of oral. Licking the tip, kissing the shaft, before taking the length in her mouth. Good technique but not DT by any stretch. Asked Peachy for 69 and she swung around, burying her pussy in my face. Clean shaven, a neat little pussy and she tasted great. Continued in 69 for about 5 minutes, Peachy was wet and I wanted to fuck.

First RCG with me playing with her arse hole before switching to doggy. She was happy to take a good pounding until we switch to CG. She lowered herself onto my cock and built up a good rhythm, SAP rising, pulled her in for a kiss and a suck on her nipples and filled the bag.

Conclusion: Another good punt with a horny Thai lady. Peachy was very accommodating, delivered a good service and was enthusiastic throughout.

She did say that she offers Anal (extra) and if I were to return, I would enquire about the cost of this. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online clevertrevor

Sounds good,. Given the choice between fk and owo I'd take the the fk

Offline johnstoves102938

Thanks. Good to see we're getting a regular flow of good Thai WGs rotating through CDF.

How accurate are the photos? Are they heavily done up?
Banned reason: Using UKP as a threat to get bookings, posting fake information.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline justalad

Thanks. Good to see we're getting a regular flow of good Thai WGs rotating through CDF.

How accurate are the photos? Are they heavily done up?
Photos are accurate although maybe slightly airbrushed but they are of Peachy.  Worth noting from the three Thai SP’s I have visited recently and from the enquiries which I have made that they are working from two addresses, one in Canton and one in Grangetown and are alternating between the two.

Offline iverthickone

Sounds a decent vfm service!

Offline justalad

Sounds a decent vfm service!
For £80.00 I absolutely agree, not as good VFM as Mintra who lists extras (OWO / CIM) but didn’t charge for them and she was £70.00.  Keep your eyes peeled for her return (if Thai ladies appeal) as she is excellent and delivers services with a smile.

Offline Dan Dastardly

The link you have posted takes me to Pammy Thai

Offline justalad

The link you have posted takes me to Pammy Thai
That would suggest that if they are two different people that they are sharing profiles.

If you read the profile, it says my name is Peachy.  Photos have also been removed.

Offline Dan Dastardly

That would suggest that if they are two different people that they are sharing profiles.

If you read the profile, it says my name is Peachy.  Photos have also been removed.
Yes I visited tonight , no point reviewing as experience much the same as you and off tomorrow, said she’s back in 3 months

Offline Urban_G

Looks like she has 2 profiles? External Link/Members Only

Similar pics (although now removed from OP's link), same name in text and same pricing structure.

Offline Dan Dastardly

Looks like she has 2 profiles? External Link/Members Only

Similar pics (although now removed from OP's link), same name in text and same pricing structure.
Ah yes that’s the profile I saw first, I enjoyed my time with her but if she’s 9 sone , I’m Brad Pitt

Offline Cardiffguy

Ah yes that’s the profile I saw first, I enjoyed my time with her but if she’s 9 sone , I’m Brad Pitt

Brad I know times must be hard after Angelina left you bud but you're aiming abit low with these low-budget thai's!  :sarcastic:

PS We're not suppose to get our real names but given you're American who cares..

« Last Edit: March 30, 2023, 06:14:12 pm by Cardiffguy »