Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lara_Blonde - Chelmsford Central  (Read 1932 times)

4 review(s) for Lara_Blonde (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline PilotMan

Link:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

When:

W/C 13th March 2023

Chelmsford town centre – Apartment Building on Parkway

Booking & Comms:

Terrible. Had to text and call multiple times from different phones to get a response. Once she responded by text, I made sure I saw her straight away, as I was nearby.

The Girl:

She is a very attractive girl, a couple of profile pictures make her look much older. Early / mid twenties I’d guess, pictures are accurate, if not make her look older. She opened the door in a thin nightie over her underwear and high heels. She stands around 5’5”, is a perfect size 8, really narrow waist and lovely juicy butt (it looks enhanced). Fairly well toned and no fat. Juicy D+ cup enhanced titties, they aren't natural, but they are fairly soft. Small flat nipples, that took a lot of effort to get them to stand up. Nice soft skin and silky medium length blonde hair. No tats.

The Fee

£100 for 30 minutes (+£20 extra for Cum on Breasts, of which I didn’t partake)

The Punt

I handed her the fee and agreed services, she immediately left the room. Upon her return I asked to use the bathroom. No shower offered, no towels in the bathroom. Back in the room I got undressed, she chatted to me during this time and apologised for her poor English. It’s rudimentary and fine for what we needed.

I summoned her to the stand next to me at the edge of the bed, there was a mirror strategically placed on the wall opposite. She reversed in to me and starting grinding on me and annoyingly making fake moaning noises, thankfully this didn’t continue. I was able to kiss her neck and feel through her bra to gain access to her breasts, they were nice and soft. He nipples took a lot of work to get them erect. I also felt through her panties and massaged her clit.

We removed our remaining clothes and she sat on the edge of the bed, while I stood. She gave my todger a good going over with the baby wipes and proceeded to give OWO. It was very good, plenty of variation, she managed a couple of times to take almost all of me in. Sucking my balls and simultaneously wanking me. I was enjoying myself and getting quite close, so suggested we get on to the sex.

She rubbered me up and hopped on the bed, positioning herself so that I could enter her in standing doggy. She has a lovely peachy arse and can take a good pounding, no complaints, I could go as deep as I wanted. She had her head face down on the bed, arse in the air, but unfortunately I couldn’t see her face in the mirror as it was covered by her blonde hair. I think I would have probably nutted if I had.

I asked her to get on top, she rode me CG pretty well, changing position and pace, as well as grinding on me. I had access to her lovely juicy boobs, plenty of opportunity to fondle and suck them, no restrictions.

She tired so we switched to missionary. I banged away for ages and had her legs up on my shoulders for a while. My pumping had her boobs swirling and bouncing around, that combined with her pretty face I eventually busted. I was enjoying it too much and didn’t want to stop to cum over her tits.

She asked me what happened to cumming over her tits? I just smiled.

Summary and would I return?

She is a very pretty girl, has a top bod and didn’t rush me or give it the “Cum for me baby” routine. If I wanted to bang a really fit bird, she would be a good choice.

My only negative was that I would have preferred a little more eye contact. Also kissing, but this was off the cards, despite what her profile and text said.

Below is a very accurate picture.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline ohsnap

thanks for TOFT Pilotman - if she is still in Chelmsford next week I may pay a visit. Unfortunately out of the country this week coming.

Offline PilotMan

thanks for TOFT Pilotman - if she is still in Chelmsford next week I may pay a visit. Unfortunately out of the country this week coming.

She told me she was only here for the week, hence me putting the review up so soon.

I suspect that if she stays working with the same crew with (SEXY LATINA 5star) they'll rotate back to Chelmsford.

« Last Edit: March 19, 2023, 10:17:19 pm by PilotMan »