Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Suzee  (Read 6695 times)

7 review(s) for MISS ASHLEY LOVE (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

I was wary whether this was a scam or not, but it's definitely her in the pics. I first tried to book her yesterday but she was busy at the time I wanted to see her. My backup plan turned out to be a B&S, so I tried again today and set an appointment with Suzee. £50 half/hr

Positives:
Good comms
Attractive young girl
Smiley & friendly
Clean flat
FK, nice wet OWO, RO
Sex in different positions
Stroking balls during OWO & sex
Speaks good English
VFM

Negatives:
Made me wait 15 minutes when  arrived. Told me to give her 5-10 mins and she would text the flat number. I was about to text her to say I am off unless I get the number when I received a text from her.
Wet wipes, but it was at the beginning of the punt rather than during and done softly, no scrubbing. I had refused a shower having had one before I went.

I don't know if she allows fingering. I played with her pussy and didn't get the usual "not inside" but I didn't attempt to, so I couldn't find out. Apparently she works two weeks, and goes back home for two weeks repeatedly.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 03:30:36 pm by SamLP »

Offline SamLP

The last time I saw Suzee, she said she would be working on and off for two weeks at a time, but she went away for 2 months. Doing a search today I realised she was back but there was no phone number on the profile. A little later it was added, so I called her and arranged an appointment. I received a text later asking me if I could bring some condoms and she would pay me for them. A combination of buying them and the traffic in Neasden meant I arrived late. I had told her beforehand.

So it turns out I am her first client since she returned yesterday. She is working with a new girl who I glimpsed but didn't see properly. I was asked if I wanted to see her friend as another client was due to arrive soon since I was late in arriving. I considered taking the whoring virginity of the other girl but decided I wanted to see Suzee, so she disappeared for a while to contact the next client and explain if he could wait a little longer or see the new girl. A few minutes later I head a punter enter and he seemed ok to go with the other girl. I waited a little longer as Suzee had a quick shower and finally our punt started.

She was shy the first time I saw Suzee, but now she's shed some of that. Still very friendly and has a lovely smile. Gorgeous body, lots of FK and stroking, good OWO, 69 and passionate sex. She cheekily asked if I could go on top and I agreed. She immediately wrapped her legs around me, lots of kissing and stroking, eventually whimpers and moans and her increased wetness was evident when my cock was making sloppy noises going in and out until I eventually popped. She cleaned me up then came and laid down in my arms stroking my chest as we talked for a few minutes before my time was up.

She doesn't know how long she will stay but seemed to hint she's not going anywhere for the time being. The location is 1 minute away from her previous place. Clean inside, looks scrappy from the outside, but discrete. Would recommend VFM.
I gave her the benefit of the doubt with the start since she had just returned. She did pay me for the condoms, I bought Skyns, my favourite and it felt good fucking her with it on :D

Bobdayley

The last time I saw Suzee, she said she would be working on and off for two weeks at a time, but she went away for 2 months. Doing a search today I realised she was back but there was no phone number on the profile. A little later it was added, so I called her and arranged an appointment. I received a text later asking me if I could bring some condoms and she would pay me for them. A combination of buying them and the traffic in Neasden meant I arrived late. I had told her beforehand.

So it turns out I am her first client since she returned yesterday. She is working with a new girl who I glimpsed but didn't see properly. I was asked if I wanted to see her friend as another client was due to arrive soon since I was late in arriving. I considered taking the whoring virginity of the other girl but decided I wanted to see Suzee, so she disappeared for a while to contact the next client and explain if he could wait a little longer or see the new girl. A few minutes later I head a punter enter and he seemed ok to go with the other girl. I waited a little longer as Suzee had a quick shower and finally our punt started.

She was shy the first time I saw Suzee, but now she's shed some of that. Still very friendly and has a lovely smile. Gorgeous body, lots of FK and stroking, good OWO, 69 and passionate sex. She cheekily asked if I could go on top and I agreed. She immediately wrapped her legs around me, lots of kissing and stroking, eventually whimpers and moans and her increased wetness was evident when my cock was making sloppy noises going in and out until I eventually popped. She cleaned me up then came and laid down in my arms stroking my chest as we talked for a few minutes before my time was up.

She doesn't know how long she will stay but seemed to hint she's not going anywhere for the time being. The location is 1 minute away from her previous place. Clean inside, looks scrappy from the outside, but discrete. Would recommend VFM.
I gave her the benefit of the doubt with the start since she had just returned. She did pay me for the condoms, I bought Skyns, my favourite and it felt good fucking her with it on :D

Thanks SamLP: useful info.
Just som Q if you don't mind..Cheers

Does she do DFK? (Usually Hungarians doesn't allow it but there are few exceptions)
Does she allow fingering?

Offline bestbefore

Glad she is working with a different girl this time. I saw her flatmate Katy love4u when she was here last, but wished I had picked Suzee as Katy was dire.

Any idea who the other girl us?

Offline SamLP

Thanks SamLP: useful info.
Just som Q if you don't mind..Cheers

Does she do DFK? (Usually Hungarians doesn't allow it but there are few exceptions)
Does she allow fingering?

Doesn't quite DFK, but her FK is good. Sensual kissing with some tongue action. In my experience most Hungarians don't have a problem with DFK. It's Romanians that don't usually allow it.

Never tried to finger her, but as I stated in my original review, I stroked and played with her pussy. She didn't warn me not to finger her, but I can't be sure if she allows it. If it's essential you could try asking her if it's allowed.

Offline SamLP

Glad she is working with a different girl this time. I saw her flatmate Katy love4u when she was here last, but wished I had picked Suzee as Katy was dire.

I remember your review on Katy bestbefore.

She said she was a new girl, and she will do her profile up tomorrow. She is a little taller than Suzee, slim and a brunette. The lights were off in the corridor so I could't get a good look at her face. I was told her English is still poor.

Bobdayley

Because of the similarity of the two profiles the way they're written I suspect the profile below is her flatmate

Offline bestbefore

Because of the similarity of the two profiles the way they're written I suspect the profile below is her flatmate

Katy Love4U was the girl she shared with last time she was in London. The OP said that she was back with a different girl this time. Also described her as brunette and Katy was blonde.

Lets hope its a different girl, Katy was rubbish.

Offline SamLP

Will wait to see if a new profile is up tomorrow for her new flatmate. Katy was her previous flatmate as bestbefore said.

Offline SamLP

Katy Love4U was the girl she shared with last time she was in London. The OP said that she was back with a different girl this time. Also described her as brunette and Katy was blonde.

Lets hope its a different girl, Katy was rubbish.

Well it looks like the new girl has taken over Katy's profile. Pics are up, and she looks good.

Bobdayley

Well it looks like the new girl has taken over Katy's profile. Pics are up, and she looks good.
I doubt you will see the new girl anytime soon, katy is back to business, her profile shows she has logged in today and the green dot is on, so she is available.  :timeout:

Offline SamLP

I doubt you will see the new girl anytime soon, katy is back to business, her profile shows she has logged in today and the green dot is on, so she is available.  :timeout:

Bob, maybe you've misunderstood. I will repeat it again. The new girl has taken over Katy's profile. The old Katy (the one bestbefore had seen and reviewed negatively) is not back. Yes, her profile shows she has logged in today and the green dot is on, however, it's the new girl who is now using that profile and the pictures have been replaced accordingly. The name has remained the same, but a note of caution is she is yet untried despite the 4 AW positives that were present from the old Katy.

Offline bestbefore

Bob, maybe you've misunderstood. I will repeat it again. The new girl has taken over Katy's profile. The old Katy (the one bestbefore had seen and reviewed negatively) is not back. Yes, her profile shows she has logged in today and the green dot is on, however, it's the new girl who is now using that profile and the pictures have been replaced accordingly. The name has remained the same, but a note of caution is she is yet untried despite the 4 AW positives that were present from the old Katy.

Yes thats correct. Another girl has taken over Katy4u's profile and reviews. This new girl is completely different - brunette instead of Blonde and completely different features.

So the AW reviews are meaningless, as now is my negative review of the 'old' Katy.

Offline SamLP

I can now confirm that no fingering is allowed. Pussy play is ok, RO, 69 is fine too.

Offline bestbefore

Just seen that Sexy Suzee has returned, to Finchley this time, it seems.

Offline SamLP

Just seen that Sexy Suzee has returned, to Finchley this time, it seems.

Good find, she looks a little different, a bit rough. She's put her price up too, but then she did the same last time and put it down again when business was slow. Still a good punt though.

Offline bestbefore

Warning on this one - new pictures are up today and it is a completely different girl, so the reviews on here (and AW) are now worthless.

Offline SamLP

Warning on this one - new pictures are up today and it is a completely different girl, so the reviews on here (and AW) are now worthless.

No that's definitely Suzee, she's turned brunette now but that tattoo on her chest cannot be changed.

Offline bestbefore

No that's definitely Suzee, she's turned brunette now but that tattoo on her chest cannot be changed.

Good point. I stand corrected. I have never seen her but the new photographs with different hair looked like a new girl. But as you say, the same tattoo is a giveaway!

Thanks for correcting me.

Type_O_Negative

Her tatoo is like landmark you can't miss. She told me it's something about her son. She looked better when she was blonde i think.  :hi:

Offline Elegant Turtle

I agree, definitely better as a blonde. I wanted to see her for ages and was waiting for her to come back to Finchley.

Offline The_Don

She told me it's something about her son. She looked better when she was blonde i think.  :hi:

Indeed +1

Offline SamLP

Agreed she looked better as a blonde but this new look isn't so bad either.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 04:02:14 pm by SamLP »

Offline johnsheppard99

I was just looking up some info on sexy suzee as im thinking of seeing her next week when ive got to stay in london for 5 days and I predict being very bored.
I see lots of mention of changing girls though, saw on another thread a pic apparently of suzi, but that girl had a completely different chest tattoo? Plus new photo has arm tattoos. Don't suppose theres any photos of her around elsewhere?
The current girl on the photo looks very hot personally, but my only concern with her at the moment is shes a cum twice in an hour girl (I asked)..somedays I can pop really quick, othertimes it'll take me the hour to cum the 2nd time, so would hate to be finished after half hour if paying for an hours session.
Pic from Nov Hidden Image/Members Only
And current pic Hidden Image/Members Only

I reckon its either her, or Irene_Love that are taking my fancy at the moment.

Offline SamLP

The first picture isn't Suzee. It's Katy who used to work with her, although her profile seems to no longer exist. The second picture is the Suzee me and others have seen. She used to be a blonde, but her current pictures show her as a brunette now. As for the two pop service in an hour. It's up to you to decide if you want one or two pops in the hour. The session won't finish after half an hour if you've paid for the hour. You can go for another pop once you've recovered or set the pace so you pop once near the end of the hour. Some girls offer massages in between pops or you can have a chat for a few minutes before going again.