Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Suzy@party Chelmsford Toftt  (Read 906 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6683454) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Igor

Hello Gents,
Quick review for External Link/Members Only. This was very recent and a plan b. Comms good by phone and text, arranged 30 mins for £80. Venue is a well known block of flats close to Chelmsford market. I got put back by her a few mins as it takes her 20 mins to have a coffee but finally buzzed in, it is the one where you then have another door to buzz through but after a little faffing got up to the 3rd floor. Behind the door, I believe it is the girl in the pics but these are quite flattering. I would put her at mid 30's, quite plain facially, fairly well built/chunky, little bit of a belly. Could have walked to be honest but she was friendly and I had been let down elsewhere and couldn't be bothered to try again. Into room, paperwork exchanged £80 plus £30 extra for owo. No shower offered but I had showered already. She was wearing a negligee.
We had a little bump and grinding her ass into my crotch standing which was quite good, her ass is not the shapeliest but big and fit for purpose. She asked me to lay down and gave Jr a good spray with something and a wipe. Onto a bj without, fast and furious style with a tiny bit of shaft licking, I would describe this as adequate. Onto sex, went through cowgirl, missionary and doggy. She was not especially tight and tbh I wasn't really into it and didn't really fancy her so was struggling to get the job done, even in doggy which will usually do the job for me. Btw she can take a pounding in this position. She had given the usual 'fu## me baby' etc throughout but had side stepped kissing (agreed in text) and not allowed full access to her boobs also.
To finish I asked her to jerk me off whilst kissing my nipples which will usually do the trick. She insisted in keeping the condom on for this and also had to give my nipples a quick squirt with the sanitiser first. Somehow got the job done, clean up  with kitchen towel and away.
pro's, she was available.
Negs, plain looking for me, loose pu##y, no kissing.
If kissing had been available, may have been a neutral, also forgot to confirm cim which is on the list but I doubt would have been forthcoming. No return for me.

Offline PilotMan

I'm surprised you risked her and Bella, they both have all the hallmarks for B&S and hurried punts.

Offline Igor

Pm,
Was just trying as couldn't be bothered to go to London this particular day, all unreviewed sp's have a risk as we all know but have had some good results with travelling Brazilians in recent times, I had tried to contact Lara_Blonde whom you saw over two days but did not get a reply.

Offline PilotMan

I had tried to contact Lara_Blonde whom you saw over two days but did not get a reply.

Her comms are atrocious. The other SP's working with her are just as bad or don't reply at all.