£100 1hr
City centre location
Late night meet so parking is easier but still awkward
Lola appearance - not what I usually go for but had an itch for a ‘experienced’ woman . Looks younger in pics . Curly hair . Skinny , few tatts . Looks good for her age . Cockney accent .
Got to location and Lola brought me up . Asked for a shower which she thanked me for . Before I went in I confirmed services . 2times , owo. Finished my shower , she sets the music and oils up . Makes me lie down so she “could take care of me “
Her oral is amazing. I cannot imagine no at that agency could compete . I’ve had a meet with Alice and this was levels above tbh. Was disappointed that I paid for the hour and we only fucked once but the performance she put on I let it go . She’s a very passionate woman , I’m not into kissing but she definitely gave it to me .
Dfk , squirting , deep throat,multiple positions . At one point she gave me a fucking NECK JOB . I know it sounds mad but I felt a tight tug and thought wow , I opened my eyes and she had my fucking dick between her neck and shoulder

constant deep throat attenpts , nice and sloppy . Lots of ball play , not into rim play really but she got that spot just in between .
Sex was more basic but very passionate , she got on top , constant licking and kissing. We’re both taking turns rubbing on her clit and fingering her inbetween , next thing she gets up and squirts all over me .

felt like I was in a scene . Onto reverse cow girl , I’m pounding while she lied back on I rubbed her breast . Got bit awkward in that position so we went into RCG standing . Constant strokes , then I came in the bag . Should have came in her mouth , most likely on offer .
She started gobbing off about her past and previous meets which I enjoyed tbf , but probs a time wasting technique . She got the call and I had to go .
I’d highly recommend, wouldn’t mind seeing more reviews tbh, definitely In for a show booking her . I called back to find out about duo but the same rude prat had to be awkward and told me to call on the day . I asked to find out which girls actually do duo so I can decide on the day and he told me that didn’t make sense and to book on the actual day

Came back at him abit for it but he was being fairly polite after so I just hanged
External Link/Members Only