Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Stunning Lana Slough  (Read 3074 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7029600) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline dirtykirti

External Link/Members Only

Saw Stunning Lana recently and overall unsure how to rate see below

Location was a block of flats in Slough undergoing refurbishment at the moment.  The Flat, it’s itself is fit for purpose.

Looks - almost exactly per the photos. She is  stunning, possibly the most naturally pretty girl I’ve been with. Almost perfect small natural tits, shapely figure if not gun fit and a really pleasant personality just about ok English and she tries hard is friendly.  Told me she is Brazilian, not Czech per the profile.

Oral was covered.  Ok

Extras that we are not listed were kissing for 10 and owo for 20

Paid £150 one hour incl 10 kissing.

Multiple positions prone bone etc takes a pounding no issues. 

Comms - this is where I hesitate on the rating. Arranging the meet was easy enough. Having arrived at the destination There was a delay with no replies.  After 15 minutes, I went back to the car and sent a text sayibg I assume she had cancelled.  I’ve then got a text from a different number saying come now   

This was a risk for sure but having taken the blue pill thought I’d give it a go.  The rest was really good. 
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 11:14:08 am by dirtykirti »

Offline pythago

Hi, thanks for your review.

Not the girl I saw, and doesn't seem to be identical with the pictures of the current profile.

Interestingly, aw profile says kissing and owo included in services. Seems to be communicated differently.

Offline dirtykirti

she has a flatmate who i saw in the hallway - dark haired girl nowhere near as pretty.  maybe her?

Offline ollielon

Interesting .. this profile has similar photos ... do you know if this is the same girl ? girl you saw ?

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 10, 2023, 05:06:06 pm by ollielon »

Offline dirtykirti