Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Seductive-Teen-Chloe - Don't waste your time or money - Cambridge  (Read 1307 times)

2 review(s) for Sensual_jessica (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Narnia

External Link/Members Only

Strong negative, should've known better!

Fee paid £50 for 15 mins.

I had booked another SP via AW, all legit and she let me down, so I needed an urgent plan B. I was never going to risk anymore than 15 minutes with a romulan so went for that, confirmed it included sex if wished.

This girl looked ok, she does advertise BB but 1-i thought that be bollox, and 2 - if it isn't I always choose covered anyway.

So I text, quick reply, she can see me in half and hour so I head that way. I arrive, receive a call confirming I am white and British. Given house number and head down, all ok so far.

In the door and greeted by a very attractive 19/20 year old in a crop top and hot pants. Lovely figure, and very doable.

Led upstairs, told to just take my trousers and pants off and lay on the bed....oh dear, I do as I'm told and literally within 5 seconds she has a Mac on my very flaccid cock. I even asked her to wait and give it a chance to wake up at least! Well it kind of killed it for me, my expanding tool unable to reach full effectiveness crammed limp in a condom. She sucks it for a few seconds, facing away from me, I ask if she can remove her top, she lifts it up, very nice pair but limited access. She jerks it, waking me from my slumber and asks if I want sex. To be honest, I was only going for a BJ but if this was all there is to offer I said yes, let's get this over with. She lubed me up, and got on her knees on the bed. Again, lovely bubble butt, clean, smells good, gave her clit a little rub, but she pulled away....
Fuck it, I got myself as hard as I could and then went for it and pounded away for a few minutes till I blew in the bag.

Very disappointing and a keen reminder, to stay away from risky ROMs! God I felt like a right pratt, but at least it was only a bullseye, and I fucked (albeit breifly) a hot young lass.

Hey ho lesson learned, but chaps, don't waste your time or money. She's hot, but very very robotic.

Offline Bornslippy

Bet the list of eggstra baby is eye watering. Bb will be on the menu judging by the profile text

Offline Narnia

Thanks for the reminder, yeah, even an uncovered handjob is eggstra £30. Shock
« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 10:23:41 pm by Narnia »

Offline Bornslippy

Just dont get why people would book 30min with these cambridge roms. (Although i did previously but got my money back) there are still decent punts out there for £80. Becoming rare each passing week though

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Well i did fine a decent Rom the other night but shes now sodded off to Narwich, review to come!.

And saw one like the one above who was a waste of money and time now disappered!.

Offline Bornslippy

Got a link...for the decent one

Online Watts.E.Dunn

Got a link...for the decent one

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very pleasent obliging lady and only 100 an hour!..Lovely natural chebs too!

« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 11:25:08 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »