Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Victoria Cute Sexy - Preston  (Read 4643 times)

86 review(s) for Victoria Cute Sexy  (76 positive, 6 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Blackpool Rock

She's been in my HL for a while and i've not punted her previously when she's been in Preston but she has plenty of positive reviews on here.

Personally i'd say she look a bit more Korean / Japanese than Thai and in some of her pics she looks really good but in others i'm not sure that i fancy her too much, looking as the VS video I don't think she looks good at all.
From my previous experience if i'm unsure about pictures then the girl normally looks like the worst pic however in Victoria's case i'd say she looked like her best pic, so all good  :thumbsup:
I'd also posted on another thread that she looked a bit sad in a few of her pics but other posters said she was fine in person and the girl I met was happy and smiling so again no concerns on my part  :thumbsup:

Arranged by text, postcode given for one of the usual blocks off New Whore lane, becoming a well trodden path by now though i've not punted in this particular apartment before, how many of them are there  :rolleyes:

Text again to say I was there about 8 minutes before the start time and got a text back telling me to come to the door, couple of minutes later i'm at the door and called her as per instructed then she gave me the apartment number and buzzed me in.

The apartment door opened as i arrived so no waiting around like a lemon, dark hallway but she looked good and asked me to take my shoes off, into the room and she looked FAF dressed in the nurse outfit from her pics, nice  ;)
I paid and she went to stash the money then came back just as i was down to my boxers so again no waiting for ages
Onto the bed and she starts kissing and rubbing my chest then peels her outfit off to reveal a nice set of fake tits with nice big nipples and a perfectly shaved pussy
My hands are all over her body, not an ounce of fat on her and she's lovely and toned, I go in for a kiss and she was happy to kiss but no tongue action and closed mouth lip kissing which was the only negative as it doesn't do much for me

She lay back on the bed and was happy to take a finger in her pussy which was exceptionally tight, I licked my finger a few times and tasted good with no nasty smell, I also offered it to her but she just laughed and shook her head

After about 5 minutes I asked if she would give me oral and she grabbed a condom so I asked if she did it without, she said yes but it's £10 extra to which I agreed and she wiped my cock with a wipe.
I laid back and she started wanking me then popped little rock in her mouth, personally I loved her oral which was more soft / gentle / sensual rather than a harsh PSE BJ, anyway it felt great and she seemed happy to carry on for quite a while then she put a hand under my balls and gave them some attention too by rubbing and tickling them, again this just added to the great sensation.

I'm aware that i've been there about 15 minutes by now and she then grabs the condom and rolls it on my then gets to climb on top but I ask her to lie down which she does and then opens her legs.
I'm rock solid as i'd not punted or cum for over 2 weeks and looked at her fit; lithe body waiting for me, my concern was not cumming straight away but I entered her very tight pussy slowly and paced myself having to stop a few times as I was getting close.
She did that thing which feels great when a girl rubs her hands / nails up and down your body while you're fucking them, she did it on my front / chest and then up and down my back plus reached down and tickled my balls again. Fucking awesome feeling which almost brought me off as it's a whole body experience rather than just fucking.

I've brought her knees up and legs over shoulders so I could rub her clit which she seemed to like plus it gave me the chance to feel her tits some more then knowing time was getting on I asked if she liked CIM, she sort of thought about it and said she did it but didn't really like it.
I really fancied a CIM finish and she hadn't mentioned any extra but decided to turn her over for doggy, great view of her body from behind while I fuck her and get close to finishing again as she starts to push back on me

I know i'm not lasting much longer and the clock is running down anyway so I ask her if I can CIM then pull out and she turns over so I remove the condom and lie down, she positions herself between my legs again and starts more wanking me with a bit of sucking which turns more into just sucking and i'm spunking a couple of weeks worth in her mouth  :thumbsup:

Credit to her if she isn't too keen on CIM as i'm a heavy cummer and it had been saved up but she didn't flinch at all and waited until i'd finished before spitting it into a tissue

She then proceeded to clean me up which is always a nice touch and disappeared to the bathroom for some mouthwash I think while I started to dress.
I had heard another girl & punter in the other room so asked who else was working there and how long she is in Preston, she said she is here until Sunday and moves on Monday so a few days left if anyone fancies a dabble.
The other girl is apparently a ladyboy but I have no idea who it is

I don't know if she had forgotten about the £10 I owed her for the OWO or whether she would have asked for it but I said I owe you £10 and gave her the money unprompted

Thai girls often have quite a lot of tattoos but this girl seemed to be devoid of any ink unless I missed it, I do quite like Tatts but it's also refreshingly nice to see a clean blank canvass, almost become a bit alternative these days  :D

£90/hh including OWO and CIM, I can't complain about anything apart from the lack of FK or DFK but YMMV as they say

Good solid punt this one and i'd happily see her again if she comes back to Preston

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
External Link/Members Only

Offline frankc

Nice review Pal, I saw this one a few months ago in Manchester, I Initially had the same thoughts as you regarding her photos but, she's fit as fuck and much better looking in person. Glad you enjoyed yourself mate 👍

Offline Blackpool Rock

Nice review Pal, I saw this one a few months ago in Manchester, I Initially had the same thoughts as you regarding her photos but, she's fit as fuck and much better looking in person. Glad you enjoyed yourself mate 👍
Shit, I never realised she's got 80 reviews or 81 when my clocks onto the total overnight during the update, all bar 9 are positive but it doesn't hurt to share the experience to show her performance hasn't dipped  :thumbsup:

Offline frankc

but it doesn't hurt to share the experience to show her performance hasn't dipped  :thumbsup:

Definitely mate, just shows what a decent punt this girl is

Offline Marquis

Thanks for reviewing. Saw her a couple of times in April/May last year (review duly posted at the time) but seem to be getting radio silence when I call her lately. She was my first dabble after a period of being off sick and I was totally knocked out.

Offline Degsy101

She travels with a lady boy called jasmine who has adverts on all the usual sites.

Offline Trotter671

Cheers for the review BR :hi: I agree Victoria is def better looking in the flesh than her pics. Saw her a couple of times last year - thoroughly enjoyed myself both times :yahoo:

Offline Blackpool Rock

Just punted this one again, pretty much a repeat of my last punt 3 months ago apart from she wasn't doing CIM for me today however she did let me splash all over her tummy and tits  :yahoo:

Said she's only in Preston for a week in case anyone wants to punt her  :thumbsup:

Offline Marquis

Thanks for the tip. My opportunities are limited these days but worth knowing.

Online BoneOnBlackpool

Just punted this one again, pretty much a repeat of my last punt 3 months ago apart from she wasn't doing CIM for me today however she did let me splash all over her tummy and tits  :yahoo:

Said she's only in Preston for a week in case anyone wants to punt her  :thumbsup:

Thanks for the review. Going to book her this week in preston. Never punted in Preston before but heard that NHL can be dodgy. I’ll be staying at travellodge near Lidl, is her location close enough to walk?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review. Going to book her this week in preston. Never punted in Preston before but heard that NHL can be dodgy. I’ll be staying at travellodge near Lidl, is her location close enough to walk?
Sunday may be her last day as they all move around on a Monday unless she's here for 2 weeks so you need to be quick.

Yes New Whore lane is dodgy as fuck and the 100 metre radius of where you're staying is basically where the street walkers hang out, about 5 years ago mid afternoon I saw what was clearly drugs being sold about half a mile further down.

The Thai's have been using a couple sets of apartments which are basically the other side of the road from the Travel lodge right next to Lidl, the 2 blocks have different names but they are signed and the girls text you the name of the block so there shouldn't be any confusion, i'm assuming she's in one of those

Personally I avoid the place at night or even when it's going dark

Offline chrishornx

There was a murder on NHL, just near the travel lodge  couple of years ago

dodgy area indeed

Offline scutty brown

I've worked out the thai girls are actually using at least five flats, across three blocks (on both sides of the road), possibly all with the same management.
Add to that the two flats used by black girls, the poles in the mill, the usual smattering of romanians and there's close to ten flats in use.

The street itself is a dodgy place at night, it's used as home by several gang members who've been legally barred from Liverpool. As a result it's the goto place for illegality in Preston

Offline scutty brown

There was a murder on NHL, just near the travel lodge  couple of years ago

dodgy area indeed

It was actually in removed House, but not a murder.
Bunch of drug dealers fell out and had a disagreement. One fell, hit his head and never woke up.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2023, 10:37:09 am by daviemac »

Online BoneOnBlackpool

Sunday may be her last day as they all move around on a Monday unless she's here for 2 weeks so you need to be quick.

Yes New Whore lane is dodgy as fuck and the 100 metre radius of where you're staying is basically where the street walkers hang out, about 5 years ago mid afternoon I saw what was clearly drugs being sold about half a mile further down.

The Thai's have been using a couple sets of apartments which are basically the other side of the road from the Travel lodge right next to Lidl, the 2 blocks have different names but they are signed and the girls text you the name of the block so there shouldn't be any confusion, i'm assuming she's in one of those

Personally I avoid the place at night or even when it's going dark

Thanks mate, I’ll be at the travellodge late Sunday evening, If she’s still here I’ll defo give her a punt.

I’ve had a look at those flats on google maps, just a short dash across the road really. I’ll bring my knuckle duster just incase  :D

Offline chrishornx

It was actually in removed House, but not a murder.
Bunch of drug dealers fell out and had a disagreement. One fell, hit his head and never woke up.

I was thinking of this incident Scutty, which was a stabbing

External Link/Members Only

definitely a rough area