Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AW website  (Read 1542 times)

Offline Jamesie007

Anyone having issues accessing AW?
Been trying to access but it doesn’t recognise my details nor does it bring up the small box you have to put code in.  Any ideas?

Offline Glesgaboy

This isn’t a Scotland only issue.
Try general discussion group.
There’s chat bout this on it.  :hi:

Offline Max121

Working fine for me - as GB says try main topic board 👍🏼

Offline Phantom

Same here actually.

My workaround is to launch the app from the first screen, login and then. return to the main site via the menu.

Oddly, sometimes the little box does show and other times it doesn’t.

Offline akauya

It's God's way telling us to stop sinning  :angelgirl:

Offline Jamesie007

He’s doing a good job as I’m trying everything and can’t get in.  N
Got a booking I have to change and can’t get the email with phone number

Offline Johndy

I have had this for a few days now, but today, never got logged on.

Online Cheshuk

That little annoying box seems to have gone the past few days, I have it as remember details and logs straight in without it

Offline sparkus

I just clicked refresh and it went. Bloody annoying though.

Online JontyR

I had an issue when trying to enter my info and pressing enter as opposed to clicking on login. 

Offline Jamesie007

The message I get says something about credentials

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Doing something weird this morning - i had AW still open on my ipad when i went to sleep, so my login must have timed out overnight.  This morning when i go from the AW field reports list to click through to a profile I am sometimes (not always) getting a pop-up box wanting my login details.  I am able to cancel that box and browse but then it happened again a few screens later.  Weird.

Offline big-al93

Was about to say the same thing, but I was already logged in, had been in my hotlist, then went tolook at a different profile and got a pop up box, saying the website wants you to login. No autofill like for normal aw login. I just clicked cancel, the box dissapeared and continue as normal. AW still had me logged in.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Doing something weird this morning - i had AW still open on my ipad when i went to sleep, so my login must have timed out overnight.  This morning when i go from the AW field reports list to click through to a profile I am sometimes (not always) getting a pop-up box wanting my login details.  I am able to cancel that box and browse but then it happened again a few screens later.  Weird.

Just happened again - pic below

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 17, 2023, 10:04:16 am by Spunky34 »

Offline Ron89

Keeps happening today every page I load, pissing me off.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Keeps happening today every page I load, pissing me off.

Yes exactly the same here too!....