Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Nonny Thai - Leigh  (Read 2700 times)

17 review(s) for Sexy Thai flower (15 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Cabletie

External Link/Members Only
£100 30 mins OWO, RIMMING, DFK

All arranged easily but text, meeting to place in terraced house near KwikFit in Leigh.

Nonny is a pretty Thai girl, slim with nice sized natural tits. Her flaps are unreal... Big meaty things hat really got me excited, I've never encountered such huge lips before.
Stared with some decent DFK whilst stood up, she was wearing a PVC number which she looked hot in. Good bit of mutual groping and she knelt down to give me some OWO. It wasn't the best to be fair, but she got me to put 1 leg up on the bed and and gave my ass a good tonguing which made up for it.
I got her into doggy position on the bed and rimmed her for a bit, but I was drawn to those magnificent meaty flaps, and really went to town munching and sucking them for about 10 mins.
Into missionary for a fuck before I took the cover off and spunked over her stomach.

Overa an enjoyable half hour session. She a pretty girl and aims to please. Told me she was on Leigh for 2 weeks.

Offline frankc

I'd noticed this one but she looked a little too tall for my liking, how tall is she mate?

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks for the review, i'd seen her profile but Leigh is a bit far out for me when there have been decent Thai's in Preston the last 6 months

Love a decent pair of meaty flaps myself so on the list she goes  :thumbsup:

Offline Blackpool Rock

I'd noticed this one but she looked a little too tall for my liking, how tall is she mate?
They're all the same when kneeling down sucking your cock  ;)

Offline Cabletie

I'd say she's about 5' 6"

Offline frankc

I'd say she's about 5' 6"

She looks taller in some of the photo's especially that one where she's stood in the shower.....that said, 5'6" is OK for me. Thanks for the review 👍
« Last Edit: March 15, 2023, 07:38:19 pm by frankc »

Offline frankc

They're all the same when kneeling down sucking your cock  ;)

:D....true mate