Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X Sweet Lilly x - Liverpool L3  (Read 1955 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5362730) (33 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline PD11

External Link/Members Only

Feeling horny and in need of a quick release I had a quick browse through AW and came across this beauty. Booking was arranged and confirmed within 5 minutes of sending my first text.

Lily is located in a well-known set of apartments in L3. Clean, safe and discreet enough.

Upon entering, Lily was dressed in a bikini top / bra and some denim hot pants. I paid her £60 for the 15 mins - she went to stash the cash and I went for a quick freshen up in the bathroom.

The meeting started with some French kissing as I stood undressing myself. This was deep, enthusiastic and felt very natural. She makes a nice moaning noise as she does this. My hands explored her still covered pussy and arse.

With that, I sat undressed on the end of the bed and took Lily’s clothes off as she stood before me. Her body is natural and very attractive, I sucked her nipples and slowly teased a finger into the opening of her slightly damp pussy. I offered her my finger and she sucked it accordingly.

I was now lying back on the bed and Lily said she wanted to give me ‘a proper hello’. Her oral skills are brilliant. Deep, long strokes at various speeds. As I say, I only wanted a quick release, so I really had to stop myself from putting my hand in my pocket and paying for the full hour. I’d return just to properly have an explore of that mouth with my cock.

Rubber was on and I asked her to straddle me. Her pussy was nice and wet and felt really, really good. She could ride well and responded well to me when I upped the pace. I was about to change position and fuck her in mish, but the sap was rising so I let nature take its course and we were done. Some more French kissing and I was off.

Highly recommended

Offline MJ.spritzen

I saw her last week, she's a decent punt isn't she? Gonna make her my go-to Eastern European WG seeing as Tanya the Hungarian has stopped offering sex and has messed with her face.

Offline PD11

Yeah, I enjoyed my time with her - I thought she way very good. I saw Tanya back in the day, probably near 10 years ago now. I thought see was terrible to be honest, she just seemed so lifeless and fed up with the whole thing. I guess the money talks, because she’s still out there having a go.

Offline chrishornx

I saw her last week, she's a decent punt isn't she? Gonna make her my go-to Eastern European WG seeing as Tanya the Hungarian has stopped offering sex and has messed with her face.

better than Poppy? must be good

Offline MJ.spritzen

I saw Tanya back in the day, probably near 10 years ago now. I thought see was terrible to be honest, she just seemed so lifeless and fed up with the whole thing. I guess the money talks, because she’s still out there having a go.

Tanya's appeal, for me, was that she was fit as fuck with an amazing ass and would do watersports on me.

Offline PD11

Tanya's appeal, for me, was that she was fit as fuck with an amazing ass and would do watersports on me.

Yeah, she was tidy and her arse was very good, but I wasn’t really impressed. Can’t imagine how she would deliver watersports haha! Very stern face I imagine!