Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky Adriana  (Read 3162 times)

3 review(s) for sweet baby xox (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

I've reviewed her positively before but this time it's a negative
Previous review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34586.msg475384#msg475384

Phoned Adriana and confirmed if she was available, and she said yes. She asked when I wanted to come over, and I replied if she was free now in maybe 20 minutes. She said she was and texted me the address. I went over and phoned her when I arrived. She tried the old b&s with me saying she was busy but I could see her friend. I started to walk away telling her she had wasted my time & I booked to see her and not someone else. Instead of apologising she started to lie and said I hadn't told her when I was coming. Clearly she had double booked me hoping I would see her friend instead. Oh and she cut the phone off as soon as she finished lying. Such a shame as she was a really good fuck the first time. Stupid prossie.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

mrhappypants

Sam, thank you.  This and your original are very useful reviews. 

Dave

Offline SamLP

Not a problem MrHP, the profile seems to have been swapped. The current girl isn't the same WG I saw. I haven't seen Michell.

Online The_Don

I've reviewed her positively before but this time it's a negative
Previous review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34586.msg475384#msg475384

Phoned Adriana and confirmed if she was available, and she said yes. She asked when I wanted to come over, and I replied if she was free now in maybe 20 minutes. She said she was and texted me the address. I went over and phoned her when I arrived. She tried the old b&s with me saying she was busy but I could see her friend. I started to walk away telling her she had wasted my time & I booked to see her and not someone else. Instead of apologising she started to lie and said I hadn't told her when I was coming. Clearly she had double booked me hoping I would see her friend instead. Oh and she cut the phone off as soon as she finished lying. Such a shame as she was a really good fuck the first time. Stupid prossie.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had that happen to me yesterday (double booked), the funny thing is.

I phoned plan A and she was free at midnight. So called plan B (hopping for no waiting time) and she was free from 00:30. Had 1 hour and 10 mins to kill so washed the car!

Turned up at 23:50 and text plan A and asked still ready for Midnight? , she replied "sorry I'm busy with a booking @ midnight, (but you can book a friend of mine)". I replied yes midnight booking is me! (thinking that she forgot, but no. Double Booked me after  7 + text messages!.

So I text plan B, ready for 00:30 and she replied yes. So had to wait around AGAIN!   Then entered the House where both plan A and B worked out of. (seen 2 of the 4 that work their) But no others, that I could see or hear were their.

Not sure if I should try book plan A now (for later today) or go back to others that I know won't let me down!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2014, 01:04:40 pm by The_Don »

cockneybstrd

Had that happen to me yesterday (double booked), the funny thing is.

I phoned plan A and she was free at midnight. So called plan B (hopping for no waiting time) and she was free from 00:30. Had 1 hour and 10 mins to kill so washed the car!

I am hoping that washing the car has a double meaning

As washing your car at eleven at night be it yourself or at late night car wash would make me think you were probably trying to remove dna evidence

Online The_Don

I am hoping that washing the car has a double meaning

As washing your car at eleven at night be it yourself or at late night car wash would make me think you were probably trying to remove dna evidence

Na, I only do in calls (in flats/houses) as for washing the car. I knew that it would rain today (North London) so applied

Hidden Image/Members Only

I find cleaning the car relaxes me. Even if people look at me funny @ 23:00 on a Sunday night (better than watching crap <X> factor repeats)

zangy

She seems like she double books often
I found the same girl in East London External Link/Members Only
Killer body and sexy sultry look in her 1st pic.
Possibly relocated?

UberX

Possibly relocated?

this could be a profile she reserved for future use. You see she is not logging for last two weeks. or could be a fake one

Offline SamLP

Possibly relocated?

The girl I originally saw isn't Michell. A lot of profile swapping takes place in the Mill Hill house. Around 6/7 girls share around 3/4 profiles so it's feasible that they work in both locations and swap over every few weeks or so, hence having two profiles one for each location.