Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SAAFE thread - another example of WG want for £££  (Read 4980 times)

Offline 8a8ylon

Seeing life on the other side can always give a nice slap to ones face when showing a interest.  What happened to common niceness in connecting with a WG that could lead to a booking instead of the vile money hunger attitude from some post.

I'm sure if their were in a bar & a guy text them it would b a lot nicer?

External Link/Members Only

cockneybstrd

To be frank when I get one of those

Hi Hun How R U? X text's from a pro$$ie I have previously booked I assume they are looking for me to make another booking.

I dont think they have any real interest if I am having a nice day or how I am. I assume the phone has been a bit dusty or they need to make rent this week.

petitealice

I see both sides. It is good to be friendly with a punter and reply to the odd text asking how you are, but on the other side, I've had a punter drop by when I first started for a coffee and a Danish, with nothing else involved, just a chat. This was nice but then he started expecting to turn up with a Danish pastry and think he would get freebies.

Basically, there is a delicate balance. The odd his are you text is lovely, and I have a regular who will drop an email on aw asking how my week is going or letting me know he us back from holiday etc, but constant texts and free meets in my eyes is an affair. This is a business and whilst yes, I do have favourite punters and get along with some more than others, if you think ou may get attached to a girl, then maybe punting isn't for you. It may come across as rude, and there are quite a few replies in that thread that were quite rude and money hungry, but at the end of the day, a job is a job. If you enjoy your job, then it's a bonus, but it is naive to think that a girl does this purely for fun. The money is a big part of it.

Offline akauya

In a roundabout way I agree with some of their comments.

I don't need a prossie for a friend.
I don't need a prossie for a relationshit.
I don't need a prossie for a confident
I don't need a prossie for a soul mate (whatever that is).
I don't need a prossie for sexting - I prefer the real thing.
I don't fantasise about prossies.

I only need a prossie to give me a great service for the time I paid for and nothing else and just like with any service provider (be it a prossie or a plumber, etc.) I am polite and friendly with them and show common civility. That's as far as I'm willing to take it.

Likewise if I received those pestering texts from prossies wanting my custom again (I think most of us must have received them at one point or another) it really pisses me off. So I can imagine prossies getting pissed of by fluffy types wanting a relationshit with them.

I really can't understand guys thinking prossies would want to get to know you and be friends with you. They are offering a service, you buy it, end of story. If you like the service you may repeat but that's as far as I think it should go. Any more than that and you start going into dodgy territory like EAS.

Offline 8a8ylon

Very true in ur post maybe the lines are blurred on meeting one who sends u to cloud 9 compared to some where I'm faking & clock watching where I don't want to think of them again  :crazy:

But the posts were full on money hunger, yes u do it for the money & in some u get the spell on twitter 'I love cock' just lures you into thinking this WG is nice overall.

But from the op its connecting with ppl after all?

I like to think I'm a nice guy but some posts make me feel the dirty side of this industry!!!
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 07:28:28 pm by 8a8ylon »

Offline 8a8ylon

I only need a prossie to give me a great service for the time I paid for and nothing else and just like with any service provider (be it a prossie or a plumber, etc.) I am polite and friendly with them and show common civility. That's as far as I'm willing to take it.

Likewise if I received those pestering texts from prossies wanting my custom again (I think most of us must have received them at one point or another) it really pisses me off. So I can imagine prossies getting pissed of by fluffy types wanting a relationshit with them.

I really can't understand guys thinking prossies would want to get to know you and be friends with you. They are offering a service, you buy it, end of story. If you like the service you may repeat but that's as far as I think it should go. Any more than that and you start going into dodgy territory like EAS.

I take it ur single & u don't have a punting SMS?

Offline 8a8ylon

Oh I forgot if ur paying £100 at curry's I'm sure the after service would b far better that the posts I read on the thread

:manhater:

Might b divided by most posters who accept profession limits by some good after services would b nice.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 07:32:51 pm by 8a8ylon »

Loki

I actually agree with them as well...

I don't need a WG for texts or friendship... I contact them when I was my dick sucked.

it's a business transaction - simple.

:thumbsup:

cockneybstrd

Very true in ur post maybe the lines are blurred on meeting one who sends u to cloud 9 compared to some where I'm faking & clock watching where I don't want to think of them again  :crazy:

But the posts were full on money hunger, yes u do it for the money & in some u get the spell on twitter 'I love cock' just lures you into thinking this WG is nice overall.

But from the op its connecting with ppl after all?

I am really not sure of your point Babylon... (Not sure if you have been licking the pipe or something today)

Basically a pro$$ie on twitter is simply markerting her self to customers to get them to make bookings.

I guess your looking for something more than a suck and fuck from your experiences with pro$$ie.

Your looking for one to be a friend to make you feel special ?

Have you thought about getting a wife/girlfriend/mistress/fuck buddy/friend if your looking for a connection with people. 

I see my punting as I ve said like a one night stand that I am not planning on seeing again.

Offline 8a8ylon

I don't need a WG for texts or friendship... I contact them when I was my dick sucked.

I guess its down to the person themselves most won't want the after services but for those who think it would b nice it would b better services.

I sure the millions companies have paid & find out customer services are key to their business aren't wasting their money.

Loki

after care and customer service and a whore sucking dick are completely different things...

Offline 8a8ylon

I am really not sure of your point Babylon... (Not sure if you have been licking the pipe or something today)

Basically a pro$$ie on twitter is simply markerting her self to customers to get them to make bookings.

I guess your looking for something more than a suck and fuck from your experiences with pro$$ie.

Your looking for one to be a friend to make you feel special ?

Have you thought about getting a wife/girlfriend/mistress/fuck buddy/friend if your looking for a connection with people. 

I see my punting as I ve said like a one night stand that I am not planning on seeing again.

Maybe a wife/GF is a better fit for me than punting as I do reflect on the money I spend & what else I could spend it on.

Sadly I'm no brad pit or George (from googlebox) any way just felt after reading the thread the black & white of this industry  :diablo:

Offline akauya

I take it ur single & u don't have a punting SMS?

Sorry, mate wrong in all counts. I'm married. Luckily I also have a fuck buddy whom I fuck regularly and sometimes take out on "dates". So I guess my "emotional" needs are catered for so I don't need that from prossies. And I do have a punting phone.

I know what you mean about the difference between prossies who are in it for the money only and the prossies who actually enjoy their job and send you to cloud 9. You can easily tell the difference about them and I suppose the good ones get regulars while the mercenary types don't. However, at the end of the day they are prossies and not there to have a relationship with their clients. I never forget they are prossies and selling a service, no matter how wonderful they are.

:hi:

cockneybstrd

Maybe a wife/GF is a better fit for me than punting as I do reflect on the money I spend & what else I could spend it on.

Sadly I'm no brad pit or George (from googlebox) any way just felt after reading the thread the black & white of this industry  :diablo:

I would suggest that your careful Babylon as some more dubious pro's will try and rinse you by pretending they think your special and want to be your friend and suddenly you might find yourself helping her out financially. I would also say never get bitter about what you have spent or do spend on pro$$ie's,, If your thinking I would have rather have had that holiday or bought x y or z then spend it on x.y or z

sucky2dollar

What happened to common niceness in connecting with a WG that could lead to a booking instead of the vile money hunger attitude from some post.

I'm sure if their were in a bar & a guy text them it would b a lot nicer?

External Link/Members Only

I disagree with you and you might find several others do too. It's cash for sex - that's all it is, an agreement and a business transaction between adults.
Anything else is either fluffy or annoying.

In your appointment she can act like a GF, give you attention and lovey-dovey you up if that's what you want but outside your appointment you should leave her alone and likewise she should leave you the fuck alone. If you are not contacting her to book (or enquire about something she has been stupidly vague about) then don't contact her.

If you're looking for a relationship go on eharmony, just mention you're marriage minded and i guarantee you'll have a date that very weekend.

If you just want to send dirty texts go on PoF.

cockneybstrd

If you're looking for a relationship go on eharmony, just mention you're marriage minded and i guarantee you'll have a date that very weekend.

If you just want to send dirty texts go on PoF.

And if you just want to meet a bird who is after your cash try elite singles

sucky2dollar

I would suggest that your careful Babylon as some more dubious pro's will try and rinse you by pretending they think your special and want to be your friend and suddenly you might find yourself helping her out financially.

Agreed, he needs to keep his guard up or some of the more hardened and unscrupulous prossies will take him to the cleaners.

Sienna_Bronze

I am not a fan of pointless texts up to 10 times a day. I've had someone threaten me via whatsapp because I literally told him to fuck off texting me all bloody day.

There is a massive difference between friendly banter and casual exchange of messages and boyfriend style "how are you babe, what are you up to today?" texts. They know what I'm doing all day, i don't answer the relentless messages anymore.

Why any punter would want to do this is beyond me?

Simplysimon

A SP is only interested in £££ , any pretence on wishing to be your "friend" is simply a way of trying to get your return business , I know I'm a fluffy when in a meet and used to fall for the feeling special trick , older and wiser now .

jcdmj12

A brief exchange of text/ AW messages is nice after a meeting if it's been a good one where you've clicked well  (I'm talking maybe each party sends and receive 2-3 messages maximum), but more than that?  Get yourself a girlfriend.

I like my clients for the main part, but if they started sending me random text messages and expecting a reply "as part of the service", I'd be either charging them a monthly fee to cover the time, or ignoring them.

If I was a prossie, I'd charge the fluffies £75 quid a week for between-meetings texts, then hire someone from the philippines to do the replies for a fiver.  :D

jcdmj12

I am not a fan of pointless texts up to 10 times a day. I've had someone threaten me via whatsapp because I literally told him to fuck off texting me all bloody day.

There is a massive difference between friendly banter and casual exchange of messages and boyfriend style "how are you babe, what are you up to today?" texts. They know what I'm doing all day, i don't answer the relentless messages anymore.

If my actual girlfriend kept texting me all day and expecting a response, I'd tell her to stop it, let alone a client.

SirFrank

+1. Works both ways. Business transaction for both parties. They must get loads of shit texts from punters, especially those who live with their mothers and suffer from EAS.  I might send a thanks text after the meet but then I delete all texts and numbers from my phone and wipe it for my prints! Similarly if a girl text me afterwards I'd be deeply suspicious. It's a bit like me wife's family - they only contact her when they want something. I've been contacted in the past (my old Nokia 3210 so you can guess how long ago) on my way to work. She was invited me to a paid gangbang. Oh you seem so sweet blah blah. Yeah fucking whistle love and no I don't want to meet for a coffee and a Danish - althought I am partial to cake.

Offline spartanwizard

Who the hell is paying 26k to one pro$$ie a year !!!

SirFrank

Wayne Rooney?

Offline Matium

All fluffies read this:

you don't need friends, you need money only

bbwInLondon

your interaction with them ought to stop once they walk out of your door

sourgrapes

You fluffies need to understand that prostitutes never, ever want you as friends.

Offline Matium

Does anybody know who the Chemist is?

My regular of about 6 years pays me over 26k a year and I speak to him once a week on the phone to confirm. It doesn't matter who they are...no pay, no play!

I'd like to know what kind of woman it is who treats a man who pays her the equivalent of £500 a week for a year and who she talks about so callously.

Fluffies Read and learn - your money is not going to but you a prostitute's friendship, affection or love.

Offline PatrickCarnes

Because they are restless and need to escape from their inner pain and sending texts all day is one way to distract themselves from their inner torment.

Minder

All fluffies read this:

bbwInLondon

sourgrapes

You fluffies need to understand that prostitutes never, ever want you as friends.

very good point, and worth keeping in mind for sure, 

That said I will always be super nice friendly respectful to any lady I see, and I'm not sure if this makes me a fluffy lol, 

I think UKP is great, but it just seems sometimes guys are overly rude, we are all human and the girls offer a service we want
doesn't make them any less a person than us?

Again not trying to be fluffy, but fair play to WGs, and hope they offer a good service.

Offline akauya

very good point, and worth keeping in mind for sure, 

That said I will always be super nice friendly respectful to any lady I see, and I'm not sure if this makes me a fluffy lol, 

I think UKP is great, but it just seems sometimes guys are overly rude, we are all human and the girls offer a service we want
doesn't make them any less a person than us?

Again not trying to be fluffy, but fair play to WGs, and hope they offer a good service.

I think you are missing the point. No one is advocating to be rude to prossies. What the majority are saying is that if you think a prossie has given you a wonderful cloud 9 service that's because that's her job and she is good at it and you mustn't confuse it with friendship or love.

I'm sure 99% punters are perfectly courteous and polite with prossies but some guys who tend to mistake good service for something else need a stern reminder that this is a business transaction. If the reminder sounds harsh so much the better. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind, the last thing a punter or a prossie need is a troublesome EAS.

Minder

I think you are missing the point. No one is advocating to be rude to prossies. What the majority are saying is that if you think a prossie has given you a wonderful cloud 9 service that's because that's her job and she is good at it and you mustn't confuse it with friendship or love.

I'm sure 99% punters are perfectly courteous and polite with prossies but some guys who tend to mistake good service for something else need a stern reminder that this is a business transaction. If the reminder sounds harsh so much the better. Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind, the last thing a punter or a prossie need is a troublesome EAS.

agree its her job and whats she has signed up for, but cant be an easy job although well paid  :P

Offline Jimmyredcab

agree its her job and whats she has signed up for, but cant be an easy job although well paid  :P

Being a Nurse in a City center A&E department can't be an easy job, and they don't get £120+ an hour.    :rolleyes:

Offline Daffodil

Exactly my thoughts. I am amazed at the amount of guys who view it differently.

Offline Daffodil

I don't believe it's a hard "job" and many do worse for a lot less money.

Elisha Joanne

And it's the law that causes the problem when wg s and /or punters are seen as criminals. No regulations and no protection for anyone. Until if ever it changes both sides are open to danger of violence, robbery and worse. All there is to rely on is instincts and trust.

Andre 3000

This is why I would always say to a fluffy that they should go on places like SAAFE for a weekly reality check. And always keep in mind that this is a money exchange for services nothing more, nothing less.

Yes its fun and the WG's, well most of them are nice, but she wants money from you and you want to have access to her body for an hour or so. Once that business is completed there is no need for contact unless I'm rearranging another meet.

Just as I would be pissed off if a WG was texting me for no reason, I can see why they would be with fluffies and weirdos messaging them out of the blue with non business conversations.

Offline wristjob

Agree with everything Akauya said. You pay for the time in the room, the rest is about arranging. Not sure why you would communicate after. It's not about being hostile or impolite - treat it like your GP/dentist/lawyer.

I don't resent them wanting the money - it's their job and we all want paying for our job. I do resent them for taking the money and not giving me VFM - just like I would any other supplier of goods/services if they supplied me a product that was poor and/or not as described.

Offline Johny Stone

Apart from booking a girl and maybe thanking her after I left, I do not wish to have any other contact with  a wg.
I don't need it, she doesn't need it.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
And it's the law that causes the problem when wg s and /or punters are seen as criminals. No regulations and no protection for anyone. Until if ever it changes both sides are open to danger of violence, robbery and worse. All there is to rely on is instincts and trust.

What has this post got to do with the rest of the thread?

Prostitution is LEGAL. Paying for sex is LEGAL. Being paid for sex is LEGAL.

Still doesn't have anything to do with the thread, though.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

None of us are seen as criminals unless we work the streets and punters pick up street girls.

what we do is totally legal and what punters do is also totally legal as long as they are not seeing forced or coerced women. :dash: :dash:

Not much hope if people in this industry think what they do is illegal :dash:

It also has nothing to do with some punters thinking prossies are friends.  It has nothing to do with some prossies not wanting to answer texts that are not relevant to their work.  Or letting someone think there is more than there is by allowing these texts.

Elisha Joanne

I would say most of the uneducated public assume that escorting is just as bad, immoral or illegal as street punting. Going to check into a hotel and telling them your an escort about to start work won't afford any sympathy from them and the way the public's mind set is they may think stalking behaviour is par for the course.
By the law changing I mean legalizing brothels or more simply to allow women to work together in a safer environment. Bringing in regulations and therefore changing public perception is the answer to many of the problems discussed here and on other sites.

pierrot

Theyre always obsessed with so called boundary pushers on there. 

cockneybstrd

I would say most of the uneducated public assume that escorting is just as bad, immoral or illegal as street punting. Going to check into a hotel and telling them your an escort about to start work won't afford any sympathy from them and the way the public's mind set is they may think stalking behaviour is par for the course.
By the law changing I mean legalizing brothels or more simply to allow women to work together in a safer environment. Bringing in regulations and therefore changing public perception is the answer to many of the problems discussed here and on other sites.

What do you expect the hotel staff to do clap you up to your room and have the reception staff tearful congratulate you that your about to take one for the team ?.

Elisha Joanne

What do you expect the hotel staff to do clap you up to your room and have the reception staff tearful congratulate you that your about to take one for the team ?.

Pmsl  :lol:

Offline dandaley

Apart from booking a girl and maybe thanking her after I left, I do not wish to have any other contact with  a wg.
I don't need it, she doesn't need it.

+1

quite agree must be fucking well irritating imagine if all your clients, i see 5/6 a day in my sales job started texting you to fucking chat i mean wtf  :unknown:

Offline Cactus

When a prossie contacts me unsolicited saying that I should come see them again, I now respond stating that, "it would be lovely to see them again but since they have made the approach to me, I presume the booking will be off the clock and there won't be a charge".  For some reason it never goes down too well.

I had to block one lass on AW, who I'd see but is now no longer on there, after she kept emailing me asking when I  was going to make a return visit.  She got a response similar to the one above and I got a LOL type response.  Then she did it again, this time I quoted her my outcall rates.  After she did it a third time, I told her straight that I didn't appreciate the unsolicited approaches by her for me to book her and that in this industry it should be the punter approaching the prossie and not vice versa, then advised that I wouldn't be seeing her again and asked that she didn't contact me again, all as politely done as possible I felt.  She then comes back to me, all antsy in two seperate emails saying that it was ok for me to contact her about making a booking so why couldn't she contact me, how I'd jiked about her paying me in the past, blah, blah, blah.  Clearly she didn't appreciate the roles both parties play in this type of transaction and probably for the best that she's no longer advertising.

Offline punk

dum cunt

notice some of the prossie names sour grapes (hates men)and fat whore(bbw, no your not your a fat sack of lard)_ say's it all really
« Last Edit: August 29, 2014, 06:55:23 pm by punk »

Sparquin

Well, yes I get that, but then why the fuck do they call it GFE? Perhaps I should stick to PSE.

Offline punk

Well, yes I get that, but then why the fuck do they call it GFE? Perhaps I should stick to PSE.

never work that out except with GFE you can kiss them like a girlfriend?they respond like a girlfriend?

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

It's still unclear as to how your point is any way connected to the topic :unknown:
« Last Edit: August 30, 2014, 11:52:32 am by CatBBW »