Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slim sultry Slavic look  (Read 1366 times)

Offline Miller Roy

I’m looking for a slim WG with a slim Slavic EE look who does Anal, very much in the mould of the retired Stunning Chanel, any recommendations?

https://www.ukpunting.com/uploaded/76ecfedefeac45b0882689579179c951e92ff82d.jpg

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Milady

She's an anal queen. Been around a long time. I saw her a few times in early / mid 00's.

EE, Bulgarian if a remember, but sells herself as Russian. Tall, slim, 100% slavic looking

External Link/Members Only

« Last Edit: March 11, 2023, 12:50:28 pm by jamiekinkxxx »

Offline PLeisure

OP, it's always helpful if you offer some parameters... age preference/ budget/ location, etc.

If I had the funds available - she wants £100 for anal - I'd go for Petite Emma:
External Link/Members Only  or  External Link/Members Only

For £220, Poppy offers anal and CiM at no extra charge. Check if she's continuing her monthly tours to London:

Alternatively, go the agency route if you're feeling flush:
 - Oliva gets enthusiastic reviews here; she also wants £100 to access her back passage.

Please feedback anyone you end up seeing.

Offline Miller Roy

Milady

She's an anal queen. Been around a long time. I saw her a few times in early / mid 00's.

EE, Bulgarian if a remember, but sells herself as Russian. Tall, slim, 100% slavic looking

Cheers OP

Offline Miller Roy

OP, it's always helpful if you offer some parameters... age preference/ budget/ location, etc.

If I had the funds available - she wants £100 for anal - I'd go for Petite Emma:

For £220, Poppy offers anal and CiM at no extra charge. Check if she's continuing her monthly tours to London:

Alternatively, go the agency route if you're feeling flush:

- Oliva gets enthusiastic reviews here; she also wants £100 to access her back passage.

Please feedback anyone you end up seeing.

Cheers OP. I’m fairly flexible on location and price but would not pay £100 extra for a/level.Might see Poppy when she’s next in London.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2023, 11:22:41 pm by Miller Roy »

Offline Rayray23k

Milady

Did she ever have an AW profile?

Offline jamiekinkxxx

Did she ever have an AW profile?

Yes I think she may have. I last saw her around 2004/05 which was pre AW I think though. Back then she had her own website