Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: X sweet lilly x - Polish WG - L1 Liverpool  (Read 2158 times)

39 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5362730) (33 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline MJ.spritzen

External Link/Members Only

Booked due to the many positives she's received on here. All I can say is, "wow!" :rolleyes:

Comms were easy. All by txt. She replies in good time. Location was L1, round the corner from Chinatown
 I was running a little late, informed her of this 30mins before and she was fine with it.
Arrived at the place buzzed in. Door opens and I'm happy.

Blonde, great body, very pretty, friendly. She was wearing very short denim shorts, expensive colourful Nike trainers that seem to be popular now, and a white vest top. She leads me to the bedroom which is clean and tidy. Money handed over, £80 for 30mins.

She disappeared to stash the cash then returned in black lingerie. No stockings, just bra and panties but very stylish. Body was outstanding, great natural tits, gorgeous bum. Not a flaw on her.

She starts with DFK then licks my balls working up to the shaft and gives owo. 10/10 technique. One of the very few women that I know could make me cum from a BJ alone. We fuck missionary then doggy. The view of a gorgeous blonde 25yo riding me and taking my dick from behind was amazing. Cum doggy style after lots of nice noises coming from her.

All in all I had an A* punt with an A* girl. I highly recommend and will certainly see her again. She's engaging, friendly, chatty and speaks perfect English with almost no accent.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 03:05:13 pm by MJ.spritzen »