Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vicky_28 - Feltham  (Read 2256 times)

42 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7045013) (35 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline shawtyy

External Link/Members Only

Location - Feltham (close to airport), Studio type flat,
Price/Duration: 130 for 1hr
Looks: A tall slim polish girl, fake boobs, ass enough to grab on, flat stomach, not the best tattoos
Service: DFK, OWO, Rimming, different positions, anal

Meet:  Reached the flat and buzzed in. Introductions out the way, and lead to the bedroom which  only had space for the bed (no door between the bedroom and sitting room, almost like a walk in wardrobe). a little chat before getting in dfk which was a full on snog fest. She really does like sex, kissing my whole body including her tongue in my ear, nipples, stomach, belly button, thighs before getting to my dick. She started slow and varied between sensual to full on face fuck, spitting all over it and choking on it too. She then aid attention to the balls before sticking her tongue straight up my ass hole. she then reaches for the condom and put its on me with her mouth before asking for doggy. I fuck her in her pussy and stick a finger in her ass before she tells me to stick it in her ass. While fucking her ass i slide a finger in her pussy which she see me struggling with (due to the position) so she gets her toy out and allows me to stick in her pussy while i fuck her ass. Both holes are tight which made me cum. She takes the condom off cleans me off and we lay down chatting away before round 2.

Round 2 she gets me hard, i start sucking her toes while she sucks on mine gagging all over my feet. She then takes my dick allows me to face fuck her. Did not feel any teeth and no hands used.  she then slaps my cock on her face before putting the condom on while i fuck her again. I then try to cum on her face and while i wank off i sit on her face while her tongue is up my ass, however i could not cum again so ended up calling it a night.

Shower offered, she got dresses too at the same time and we both left the flat together, i went my way she went hers.

Her services are exceptional and seems to enjoy it.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 11:04:17 am by shawtyy »

Offline Royd30

How about her face.....whats she like

Offline shawtyy

I would say 6/7 out of 10

far from ugly, injected lips.

Offline Stevehgl3

How clean is she? Considering there’s a conveyor belt operation, did you spot any lack of hygiene? Thanks

Offline deg_dilemma

Yea I'd have some reservations about DFK considering she's had her tongue stuck up every guys' ass!

Offline shawtyy

She was clean . She smelt nice wasn't a concern tbh
« Last Edit: March 07, 2023, 03:05:13 pm by shawtyy »