Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Geovana_Brazilian - Preston  (Read 2687 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7027899) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Heph

Strong negative

Geovana_Brazilian
External Link/Members Only

PR1 Area, New Hall Lane, abutting a certain German-founded supermarket. My second time here, both experiences lousy, but this was the worst of the two.

The AW pictures show a moderately attractive, if rather heavily build latina of apparently mostly European descent. I arrived and walked in to a poorly lit hall area, but it was immediately clear that the person greeting me with so much surlyness was not the one I'd seen advertised. I've often enough encouraged people here who encounter B&S to do an immediate about turn, to show those who mess us around that there's a cost they must bear for doing so. In the split-second after I asked if she was Geovana (she replied 'yes'), I made entirely the wrong decision myself, and lost £80, and the chance of a morning squeeze in consequence.

I heard two other females in what must've been the living room of the dark, dingy flat. Moving into the unmade-up bedroom (complete with visibly stained sheets) the light was a little clearer, and instead of a thicc, attractive woman, I could now see an outright heffalump, probably clinically obese, of much darker, mottled complexion. I tried to be pleasant, but nothing came of it. She began the most half-hearted OWO, but it was so shamefully indolent that I got up to dress before it was half way through. I've always advocated that too, so this wasn't entirely a let-down of standards.

I made it clear I was unhappy that she was not the person in the pictures. What had previously been her not very good English, suddenly became a stream of loudly enunciated Portuguese. She told me I could have left at the outset. I have to hand it to her: indeed I could have and should have. I requested some money back, as the I'd been B&sed, and scarcely 15 minutes had elapsed from my 1/2 hour (itself cut short from the hour I'd have otherwise taken, had I not been so unimpressed) - alas, unsuccessfully.

It was a shitty, boring experience, but I determined not to let it spoil my day. I'm lucky to have a good life, and whichever dame they foisted on me, is clearly a miserable self-loather - and I'm thrilled I don't have her life, much less her job.

Reflecting on her poor English and a number of other tell-tale behavioural signs that slowly began to dawn on me*, it seemed unlikely that she could've arrived in the UK legitimately, had a normal job, family here, or else was on holiday in sunny Preston. Far more likely that she and the other girls are, in effect, trafficked. With that in mind, for better or worse, I filed a Crimestoppers report, and inwardly wished Serginho a most interesting week.

Hard swerve.

NB: the pictures currently featured, are not the ones I saw on the day, but do depict a similar woman - perhaps the same, but in different poses. Neither resembled the person I met.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2023, 02:58:37 am by Heph »

Offline Captain caveman 69

As soon as i read brazilian or Romanian i just move on . Plenty of good sp round that area. Thanks for the review it will help others for sure :hi:

Offline prestonhunk2012

Complete NO for Brazilians SP for me too, i always avoid. But somehow i noticed that Preston is filled with lots of Brazilians who post on AW, so trafficking angle seems realistic.

Offline Heph

Yep: it's only the second time that I've crossed by an earlier decision, partly informed by observing fellow-punters' experience in their reviews. Both transgressions have been deeply unsatisfactory, although I should note that my other bad experience in this apartment block, some time ago, was possibly in the same flat, but was with a Thai woman in her late 30s/early 40s - also with very poor spoken English.

I had wanted to alert UKPers to that too, but I couldn't later find the AW profile to link it to - all of which which reinforces my impression that the owners of the flat are traffickers.

Complete NO for Brazilians SP for me too, i always avoid. But somehow i noticed that Preston is filled with lots of Brazilians who post on AW, so trafficking angle seems realistic.

Yes. Turnover is very high. Both blocks on both sides of the street seem to be rammed with sex-workers, and there's just no plausible draw for large numbers of non-English speakers to be present in a relatively poor, public sector oriented town.

As soon as i read brazilian or Romanian i just move on . Plenty of good sp round that area. Thanks for the review it will help others for sure :hi:

Yes, and thanks you; you're most welcome. I wish I could share your confidence in the range CC: I've been finding that, post Covid, the choices are much reduced and noticeably poorer quality; yet the SP's price themselves little different to Manchester.

Sensual Rebecca's massage is the only stand out for me. By all means, I'd be happy to take pointers, but I guess the AW Preston & surrounds list is what it is, no?

« Last Edit: March 03, 2023, 01:51:10 pm by Heph »

Offline Boystud23

This profile resurfaced in Liverpool and may I know if this is the girl you met?. This is the image from profile picture (not from private gallery)

Strong negative

Geovana_Brazilian

PR1 Area, New Hall Lane, abutting a certain German-founded supermarket. My second time here, both experiences lousy, but this was the worst of the two.

The AW pictures show a moderately attractive, if rather heavily build latina of apparently mostly European descent. I arrived and walked in to a poorly lit hall area, but it was immediately clear that the person greeting me with so much surlyness was not the one I'd seen advertised. I've often enough encouraged people here who encounter B&S to do an immediate about turn, to show those who mess us around that there's a cost they must bear for doing so. In the split-second after I asked if she was Geovana (she replied 'yes'), I made entirely the wrong decision myself, and lost £80, and the chance of a morning squeeze in consequence.

I heard two other females in what must've been the living room of the dark, dingy flat. Moving into the unmade-up bedroom (complete with visibly stained sheets) the light was a little clearer, and instead of a thicc, attractive woman, I could now see an outright heffalump, probably clinically obese, of much darker, mottled complexion. I tried to be pleasant, but nothing came of it. She began the most half-hearted OWO, but it was so shamefully indolent that I got up to dress before it was half way through. I've always advocated that too, so this wasn't entirely a let-down of standards.

I made it clear I was unhappy that she was not the person in the pictures. What had previously been her not very good English, suddenly became a stream of loudly enunciated Portuguese. She told me I could have left at the outset. I have to hand it to her: indeed I could have and should have. I requested some money back, as the I'd been B&sed, and scarcely 15 minutes had elapsed from my 1/2 hour (itself cut short from the hour I'd have otherwise taken, had I not been so unimpressed) - alas, unsuccessfully.

It was a shitty, boring experience, but I determined not to let it spoil my day. I'm lucky to have a good life, and whichever dame they foisted on me, is clearly a miserable self-loather - and I'm thrilled I don't have her life, much less her job.

Reflecting on her poor English and a number of other tell-tale behavioural signs that slowly began to dawn on me*, it seemed unlikely that she could've arrived in the UK legitimately, had a normal job, family here, or else was on holiday in sunny Preston. Far more likely that she and the other girls are, in effect, trafficked. With that in mind, for better or worse, I filed a Crimestoppers report, and inwardly wished Serginho a most interesting week.

Hard swerve.

NB: the pictures currently featured, are not the ones I saw on the day, but do depict a similar woman - perhaps the same, but in different poses. Neither resembled the person I met.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Doctormike

Problem is sometimes you can miss a diamond Brazilian

Offline Heph

Problem is sometimes you can miss a diamond Brazilian

Diamond-mining is best left to speculators and those with nothing to lose.

Offline Heph

This profile resurfaced in Liverpool and may I know if this is the girl you met?. This is the image from profile picture (not from private gallery)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hard to faithfully recall now, but if you assume that photo represents lots of make-up+filters+flattering position+12kilos, it could well be. There is some resemblance in the pock-marked skin, but if so, please accept my assurances that this is beer-goggles++ territory.

The original AW profile however pictured a brunette who was +2 on the 10 scale of wherever you might want to put this - which would be a 4.5 for me

The number of the B&S i had is 07729 54571

« Last Edit: November 07, 2023, 08:02:43 pm by Heph »