Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: "Normal" people talking about punting in a positive way  (Read 3658 times)

Offline Bonker

Is it men taking advantage of women?
I sometimes think it's the other way around.

I've had the same thought.
I guess the reality is mutual exploitation but that doesn't make sense. So maybe a mutually beneficial exchange?

Offline Fuzzyduck

I've had the same thought.
I guess the reality is mutual exploitation but that doesn't make sense. So maybe a mutually beneficial exchange?

Like any other service you buy: dry cleaning, having your car serviced, pegging.

Offline camshaft72uk

Only three people I have known have had knowledge of me punting ( from me). 
One was close and was telling me all about it and that I admitted to him as we were both doing it,  but regretted it as he was quite open about it ( don't know of him telling anyone about me,  but a long time ago in a place I am not in any longer).
The other two were good friends and it came out in Holland,  as one was going for a record.  Turned out we had been going to the same places years,  which made a lot of sense as had seen his car places that tied in later.  As he is no longer here and the other is as solid as a rock my secret is safe.

I know from my experience and having seen people I know of a few that definitely punt,  or punted.  Have even heard a friend call a providers phone ( his voice on the answer phone, confirming his appointment(straight after me, quick exit when finished)),  but I truly don't want anyone to know about my hobby.

I do think this site's greatest benefit is that we are not alone.  We may all be strangers here,  but it helps to reinforce that we are normal, whether our wives would agree or not!  lol