Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Mimi in Newcastle  (Read 2299 times)

Offline mackeson

External Link/Members Only

Mimi is Chinese, in an apartment behind Clayton street - not very discreet as the block is very popular with short term lets. Mimi was behind the door and gave me a hug as she closed it, I then lifted her red dress to find my requested black stockings were on :dance:
              Vouchers exchanged - 60 for the half hour, she helped me to undress then her dress, bra, and knickers hit the floor, and onto the bed. She began with B2B, titwank, and all the while caressing tadger, after applying the mac by mouth - ecstacy :yahoo: some excellent OW, and, after what seemed an age, she straddled me while mounting tadger for cowgirl. This was GREAT, sucking her "cobbler`s thumb" nipples while being ridden brought me off a treat, a great punt for sixty quid :yahoo:

Offline dexpunt

Cheers mack. Confusing though you said she was Chinese, Title says Japanese and the profile says Thai

Can you confirm it was definitely her in the photos as B&S is often the case with Asians on VS

Offline mackeson

As is often the case at this place - the pics are not Mimi, only similarity is her being Asian :hi: HOWEVER - when I see the post code and approximate address, I go with the intention to walk if their appearance and dress are not what I expected or requested.
                   Mimi is quite petite, looked sexy in red mini dress/black stockings :dance: so I enjoyed a sexy half hour for what is now a bargain price, £60 - Premier are now at £70! and some girls are now charging £80+ for the same or lesser service :drinks:
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 11:00:15 am by mackeson »