Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate Naughty Thai - Paddington  (Read 7911 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6883216) (24 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline tergil

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
30 minutes £100

I got some free time last week and texted many girls and she was the first to get back to me!!
The place is easy to find on a nice quiet street near the station. Buzzed in no problems.
The girl is tiny and cute, dressed as requested. Shower offered and accepted.
Go straight into some nice DFK.
Still standing, she suck my cock very deep, gagging.
I get her out of her clothes, and I notice the surgery scars that other reviewers pointed out.
She has a nice body thats petite, firm, and a little round and curvy.
Move to the bed for more BJ, then switch to eating her puss and she puts her feet up to her ears for me!!
More DT BJ on the bed and a little FF.
Then on with condom and we fuck in a few positions and she's energetic.
She can take the dick, no restrictions at all.
Then off with the condom and BJ to CIM finish.
Have another shower and off I go into the night!!

Offline MLawro93

Normally I wouldn't say anything, but how heavily photoshopped are the photos? Face looks a bit off, and the hands seem unnaturally large in one of the photos. Not implying anything other than, are the photos fairly representative of the person in real life?  :D

Offline tergil

Hehe yeah the hands are very big in one of those pics not sure why. It's definitely her by the way, but she doesn't have hands like that!!

The first set either she's wearing a lot of makeup or they're really well angled or maybe Photoshop don't know.

It's her though and she's petite and cute enough

Offline MLawro93

Hehe yeah the hands are very big in one of those pics not sure why. It's definitely her by the way, but she doesn't have hands like that!!

The first set either she's wearing a lot of makeup or they're really well angled or maybe Photoshop don't know.

It's her though and she's petite and cute enough

Thanks for that. Definitely one for my HL.  :thumbsup:

Offline TescoMealDeal

I’d say the second set is more accurate but she looks slightly better in person.

Saw her earlier this month, make up covered a lot of her acne and her skin seemed a bit clearer. Perhaps I should write another review but my experience wasn’t as fun filled as the first time I saw her. Maybe she got comfortable around me but she does have her limits e.g. doesn’t like to be choked (hands on her neck are fine), doesn’t like you holding her armpits (says she’s ticklish), doesn’t like DT too much either.

I didn’t get a free hour as mentioned in my last review but I did stay for half hour extra, but she was so tired she just slept in my arms the whole time.

I’d say overall a really submissive and cute 23 y/o willing to please but you need to tell her what to do.

And yea I did try to tip her for the extra time I stayed but she refused to accept it because she napped 🤷‍♂️

Offline charlesdickens999

Does she still have braces and a missing tooth? I remember lots of reviews a few months ago saying that

Offline SoapyTW

Does she still have braces and a missing tooth? I remember lots of reviews a few months ago saying that

Not OP, but yes, she still does. Doesn’t distract or take away from the experience. It’s actually pretty cute

Offline tergil

Yes but I didn't notice it until right at the end of the punt

Offline Londonlee300

As above - yes but she’s super cute

Offline loveahe

You guys are obviouly keeping her too busy, she's now ramped up her prices!

150 for 30 minutes now, 200 for the hour

Offline magnetico

You guys are obviouly keeping her too busy, she's now ramped up her prices!

150 for 30 minutes now, 200 for the hour

Not worth it unfortunately

Offline Royd30

Def not worth the 200 at 150 the price was right and her service has dropped
Seems the Thais have joined the Russian group and the now prices are way too high
The we’re on an easy 150 so seems they pushing their luck
GOOD LUCK

Offline loveahe

Hopefully the phone will start gathering dust shortly and the prices will head south again.

Online boardyhell

saw her at 150 in Kilburn ,refused anal
don't think she Will have too many return visits at 200
I suspect that thais work on volume sales
interesting to see how that works
wouldn't return 150

Offline TescoMealDeal

saw her at 150 in Kilburn ,refused anal
don't think she Will have too many return visits at 200
I suspect that thais work on volume sales
interesting to see how that works
wouldn't return 150

Strange that she refuses anal, it was included as part of her service a couple of months ago??

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 387
Another straight on the hotlist for me  :lol:
Thanks for the review matey  :drinks:

Online Graham2050

Kate now back to 150, we all knew she wasn’t worth 200 so this was just a matter of time

Offline Denton

Kate now back to 150, we all knew she wasn’t worth 200 so this was just a matter of time

I'm still seeing £150/30 and £200/60.   As others have said that's dusty phone territory

Online Graham2050

I'm still seeing £150/30 and £200/60.   As others have said that's dusty phone territory

It’s back to 150 an hour on miss69 now

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 12, 2023, 12:14:22 am by Graham2050 »

Online Graham2050

April still on 170, will try her if she’s back to 150
« Last Edit: March 12, 2023, 07:43:53 am by Graham2050 »

Offline BillGoldberg

I've never seen facials mentioned in any of her reviews?

Are facials a definite no no with her?

Offline lee1

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Denton

Hidden Image/Members Only

Thanks mate, see she has updated it recently to being it in line with the other website.  One for consideration when I'm next in the big smoke.

Offline Socialboy

She looks delicious and 100% worth a punt, I do miss the HouseofDivine in High Street Kensington so a close by punt is also more convenient.

Her photos do look photoshopped to the point of Face swapped lol. But your review has intreuged me but its a bit on the balance, fake boobs, braces.. does she speak good english?

Last time I saw a thai girl it was kind of autopilot becuase she did not speak english well but no complaints she was doing what I wanted lol.

Her price on AW is shwing £100 for 30min. I am not prepared to pay more than 100. That's my limit!. It used to be £60 for a good punt for 30min and £120 for an hour but £200 an hour is not worth it.

Thanks for the review.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2023, 05:38:19 pm by Socialboy »

Offline tergil

Yes I know what you mean. The 60/120 days were great!!

She doesn't speak English that well but she gets by.
Boob job scars are pretty bad though

Offline magnetico

I've never seen facials mentioned in any of her reviews?

Are facials a definite no no with her?

She said yes to me for a facial when I've seen her, but this is the kind of service that can quickly change.
Busy girls usually don't offer it if they need to take a shampoos & redo their makeup  :lol:

Offline magnetico

Boob job scars are pretty bad though

I think she also got scars by her butt, maybe a weight reduction surgery?

Offline BillGoldberg

She said yes to me for a facial when I've seen her, but this is the kind of service that can quickly change.
Busy girls usually don't offer it if they need to take a shampoos & redo their makeup  :lol:

Glad to hear that it's a definite possibility!

Thanks Magnetico  :hi: