Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MissLauren - Dangerous Prossie Outing Punter?  (Read 31026 times)

cockneybstrd

My question is who the fuck would want to pretend to be infoseeker? He's a loon.

:lol: Probably someone who would like to see him get filled in I am assuming.

I dont understand why the Pro$$ie in question didnt just go to old bill if she was getting death threats.

The old bill love stuff like that as

A) They get the chance of a free nosh
B) They get the chance to fill some bloke in on the way to the station and no one is going to moan 

Toby

Does anyone remember the US comedy show "Soap" from back in the day (late 70's, starred Billy Crystal)? Toby's summary sounds just like the weekly introduction - "Last time on Soap ...".

I was thinking that as I wrote it.  :D

Offline wristjob

Assuming this is everything in relation to this matter why on earth didnt you tell ML this wasnt your business and you wanted nothing to do with it. If i had got such a PM out of the blue i would be highly suspicious immediately and most likely inform admin.

That as a starting position.

I don't quite get TCM - beyond fluffy IMO, more like a serial dater of WGs. Surely the point of booking a WG is you don't mow their lawn, you don't care if their mum died and if they are getting aggro if it's not from you it's not your problem.

Seriously if you can't stop yourself getting so involved before/after the punt this will be far from the worst it gets.

Offline wristjob

:lol: Probably someone who would like to see him get filled in I am assuming.

I dont understand why the Pro$$ie in question didnt just go to old bill if she was getting death threats.

Yes you do. She wasn't getting death threats but unprovable serious stuff always gets sympathy. Almost always.

OldAdmin

Assuming this is everything in relation to this matter why on earth didnt you tell ML this wasnt your business

My same thoughts.
If I was in threechillimans shoes I would have stayed well out and just advise her to go to police.

Toby

I do wish people would pay attention.

Miss Lauren did not say she had received threats. She said: "the guy is sending death threat to girls"

TCM did not say that Miss Lauren had said she was getting threats. He said: "ML stated that she was concerned about IS making a booking with her to cause trouble."

It's like Chinese Whispers between deaf people in here.  :sarcastic:

OldAdmin

Miss Lauren did not say she had received threats. She said: "the guy is sending death threat to girls"

She said that to me in email yesterday:

Not trying to out a punter at all.

I'm getting threats off the guy along with other girls.

Perhaps u should look at what damage he is doing.

I was never going to out him on the board.

Certain ladies are gettin death threats off the guy

Toby

She didn't mentioned it on here or to TCM though, according to his post.

I think the fact that she never mentioned it to TCM means she, herself, wasn't getting them at all.

Editing to add: interesting that she mentioned her intention wasn't to out him on this board. She wrote that twice, once in a post and once in the email to you. She wasn't going to out him...on this board. She didn't rule out outing him anywhere else.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 07:51:11 pm by Toby »

Toby

Editing to add: interesting that she mentioned her intention wasn't to out him on this board. She wrote that twice, once in a post and once in the email to you. She wasn't going to out him...on this board. She didn't rule out outing him anywhere else.

Ignore that. She said in the email to you that she wasn't trying to out a punter.

I need to pay attention.  :dash:

Offline Bigus Dickus

My question is who the fuck would want to pretend to be infoseeker? He's a loon.

+1  :lol:

cockneybstrd

Maybe its just how my mind works as someone who is a bit of cunt.

But I wouldnt have thought infoseeker would have responded oh i better behave like a good boy now if she had got a photo of him and his real name and contact details... I get the feeling he would have just seen this as amusing.

I assume that she was getting this info on infoseeker to have him filled in by someone..

JV547845

Not trying to out a punter at all.

I'm getting threats off the guy along with other girls.

Perhaps u should look at what damage he is doing.

I was never going to out him on the board.

Certain ladies are gettin death threats off the guy

Could MLL have been referring to the false flag threats Dani received?  I guess like you said, if she had any decent evidence she should take it to the fuzz.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
I am sorry but if you receive threats you not only feel sick you feel a bit scared, nervous and totally freaked out.  Your first thought it to panic and worry.  You want to get an appointment at the police station as soon as you can.  The last thought you have is 'I know, I will out the person who is threatening me instead as that will make me much safer' :dash: :dash:

You want to get it sorted as soon as possible so you can stop having sweaty shaking hands, so your stomach stops churning and so you can gets some sleep.  revenge does not enter your head when you are frightened someone may come and hurt you.

I don't mind admitting I was fucking worried but the last thing I thought of was trying to out the person sending them to me.  I just wanted it to stop and go away with as little fuss as possible.  I didn't even post it on the forums just sent a couple of PMs as was worried and like I said, shit scared.  I do not believe any woman who spends most of her time alone inviting strangers into her bedroom would try to out a man who is threatening to harm her.  She would instead surely go to the police??  They are actually very helpful and will happily go and have a quiet word with the person doing it and give them a warning and if it then happens again as they ignore the warning they will arrest them

Offline Banquo

If she already had the police involved as she claims there was absolutely no reason for her to want to get his real name and face pic and send it to him in attempt to threaten him.
If she had hard evidence it was him, then he'd deserve it. But she didn't know it was him for certain.

She is going in our upcoming Prossies to Avoid list. I've seen enough.

this is the only clear issue here for me - everything else is a bit murky and open to interpretation. If a prossie is receiving death threats, which she feels threatened by, or knows that other girls are, there is no other course of action other than to go to the police. Sending private messages about VPN's, mobile numbers and face pics etc., shows a willingness to to step out of line with appropriate, legal behaviour.

I look forward to the addition of the "prossies to avoid" functionality on this forum

Offline ampersand

If ML was genuinely concerned about a possible meeting with IS, why didn't she simply cancel it. If he had booked via AW then she would either have already had his number, or she could have emailed him. If it was arranged through this or another forum via PM then she could have cancelled the meeting in the same way.  If it was arranged by him ringing or texting him, then she already has the number .............

If tcm was concerned about IS and wanted to help avoid a confrontation, why didn't he PM him to express his concern??

Has IS confirmed that he had booked her???

Sorry, there are more holes in tcm's explanation than at an LMP party.  Smells fishier too.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2014, 09:24:43 pm by aardvark »

Tony Montana

I think TCM's actions are totally reasonable.  Infoseeker seems like an obsessive stalker type to me even going as far a looking for girls personal modelling/facebook pages so if MissLauren had asked me advice on avoiding a booking from InfoSeeker I would have given the same advice as TCM in the same circumstances (i.e there was no mention of outing someone at the time)

Offline Bigus Dickus

If ML was genuinely concerned about a possible meeting with IS, why didn't she simply cancel it. If he had booked via AW then she would either have already had his number, or she could have emailed him. If it was arranged through this or another forum via PM then she could have cancelled the meeting in the same way.  If it was arranged by him ringing or texting him, then she already has the number .............

If tcm was concerned about IS and wanted to help avoid a confrontation, why didn't he PM him to express his concern??

Has IS confirmed that he had booked her???

Sorry, there are more holes in tcm's explanation than at an LMP party.  Smells fishier too.

I concur. Too many vague references and mysteriously deleted PM's. Someone who was 100% in the right would be coming out fighting with more positive denials. My bullshit detector has blown a gasket.

It might be just his poor ability to relate events but it's all as murky as a hard sports session! Not that I've done one!  :scare:

:unknown:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

Could MLL have been referring to the false flag threats Dani received?  I guess like you said, if she had any decent evidence she should take it to the fuzz.

How could she possibly have known I was getting threats?  I do not know the woman and until all of this had never even heard of her.  I didn't post it on the forum and only a couple of people were aware of it on here

Offline Bigus Dickus

How could she possibly have known I was getting threats?  I do not know the woman and until all of this had never even heard of her.  I didn't post it on the forum and only a couple of people were aware of it on here

Maybe the only other people who knew about you getting threats were the one(s) sending the emails.

It's like an episode of Sherlock Holmes today with a nasty taint of disingenuous cunt!  :rolleyes:

Offline Owwhatanight

This whole story is better than the book i am reading.

Offline Johny Stone

I am very curious if we can get to the bottom of this story.
Complicated one.

Offline Boundless

I am very curious if we can get to the bottom of this story.
Complicated one.

I got lost at about page 3   :crazy:

JV547845

OK we can rule that out then.  Thanks.

Offline The High Sparrow

OldAdmin

To add to the mission against infoseeker:
Earlier this month someone signed up and sent PM to NIK with allegations against infoseeker - claiming he is stalking and digging up personal information on him and other punters, how he stands outside Piccadilly Selecta parlour so he can bump into punters and out them.

Written in a way as if they were so desperate to try get him banned that it made it feel like all a stinking lie.

The person mentioned above has just made a long post in this thread (deleted and banned), apart from the blatant trolling of infoseeker and repeat of same allegations, they were also trying to scare infoseeker saying his face pic is being circulated and made a post with physical description of him.

OldAdmin

And another troll with zero posts. Post deleted and banned.

Offline bakerted

How could she possibly have known I was getting threats?

Hit the nail on the head there!

IS and ML have previous on auto-censored and his posts on here have also attracted ML's attention.
TCM and Dani could just be collateral damage perhaps.

Offline punk

Like Vorian, I've always had a lot of time and respect for TCM. I was genuinely sad to find out V had been banned but I appreciate the rationale for that. I really wouldn't rush in to judge or criticise TCM as I've always thought he makes a valuable contribution to the board. However, given the picture that is emerging I think it would be prudent for him to openly clear the air for all concerned.

Other than anything else, this thread really does highlight an unpalatable side to punting, which is why in the real world, I keep my nose clean, don't speak to anyone about my hobby, use a punting phone and don't get too close to any WG or other punters.

wise words

Offline punk

Meh.

I've met MissLauren. I'd not leave her alone near the silverware. Her messy flat smelled of weed, and she was smoking a joint. Her other half was an 'out of work' DJ, who got her into the game. True story.

Was a good 5 years ago though. Maybe the weed was a one off, she cleaned up, got a new boyfriend and is super smart now.

classic, a bum prossie and a bum of a boyfriend, just classic.

Offline punk

this whole thing seems like a load of bollocks to me, some people are playing games, and mixing the shit. Info is short of a full packet, and he has seemed to piss off some real cunts, some where along the line.

While TCM bothered to get involved with a prossie who he does not know on a personal PM level is beyond me, why she got in touch with him rather than the sisterhood on saafe about info is any one's guess.

He may not have thought about the out come, clear the prossie ML was intending to do some black mailing.

Offline Daffodil

Miss Lauren was wanting to out a punter. That seems clear. She said so in her own words. She's a dangerous skank and is definitely one to avoid at all costs if you have anything to lose. Disgrace.

Her "reason"? "I was receiving death threats" is a classic excuse prossies give to try and mitigate their actions. It is invariably bollocks. If it was true then it was a matter for the police, not for secretly gathering information on a punter to out him.

TCM's part? Very poor in my view. He clearly gets involved too much in the life of prossies. I don't like that he is discussing members of the forum with prossies at all, even if it is innocent.

His story is shot full of holes. All of these pm's are deleted? Convenient. I get a copy of pm's saved in my email inbox as well as here. And his explanation does nothing to address his original comments regarding some address related to infoseeker and calling him a twat to another prossie in private. As is mentioned above, TCM's PM to Miss Lauren suggests more has been discussed than has been made public by TCM.

At the very least, TCM seems happy to exchange information with prossies about punters and/or suggest how to get it. He seems to be putting the interest of the prossie first and this makes him somebody who I would not trust in any capacity.

Offline wristjob

Agree totally with the last 2 posts.

Offline Matium

Putting the Punter first = Bros before Hos.

Threechilliman has failed in this.

accylad

She replies to a lot of RBs on AW. Usually her bids are the same copy and paste job.

Glad I avoided.

Offline londonmaxxy

Got bored & as confused as others reading all of it on here & the other place/board. 3CM seems to be smoothing over things & has got too involved, but it all seems fuzzy around the alleged threats or not & messages  that sparked the whole thing ( which wasn't 3CM?) Think way too much is being made of the 'neutral ' report & is a potential red herring but then again I get lost with Dr Who plots  :D
 Someone is definitely not telling all though.

Offline cunnyhunt

Putting the Punter first = Bros before Hos.

Threechilliman has failed in this.

I agree.

There is an element of fluffy and white knighting by trying to help with the pro$$ies "problems"

They are not your friends they just want your money. :dash:

Aspen

She would instead surely go to the police??  They are actually very helpful and will happily go and have a quiet word with the person doing it and give them a warning and if it then happens again as they ignore the warning they will arrest them

If only that was always actually true.

There's no guarantee the police will take any action at all. Sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

Offline londonmaxxy

It would to good to round this off & get Infoseeker ' s comments now that TCM has commented ? - might help.
 Not like him to be quiet on a hot topic,  he is such a prolific poster usually.

OldAdmin

Look what just landed in my email inbox

Since I posted that email address I seem to get a fair number of banned members contacting me wanting another chance.
And another one thinking they can threaten me with - "what time can I com visit u".
Somehow I don't think it's a pretty woman wanting to come fuck my brains out :rolleyes:

OldAdmin

Now 3rd banning of new account trolling infoseeker.

SeekingtheTruth

Fuck me, he must of really pissed someone off.  :scare:

Offline Tonyleung

Somehow I don't think it's a pretty woman wanting to come fuck my brains out :rolleyes:

It's a long shot admittedly I'd risk it, get the Lambrini and walnuts whips ready - pary time

infoseeker

My main reply to threechillimans undeniably fluffy role I have posted here.

My main Thanks is to Dani for posting her experiences that was very valuable in establishing a key context on what has gone on here she had already PMed me on it.
External Link/Members Only you are one Rose amongst the thorns that are wgs who post on punters forums.  :rose:

Also Thanks to the input from the majority unfluffy contributors quite rightly unnerved by threechillimans role and MissLaurens actions that is what makes UK Punting what it is the best Punters Forum bar none.

Taking in all Available Info including that I have received in Private Correspondence I would like to state most likely is that MissLauren and her sidekick/leading man - boyfriend/pimp/overly eager client/male (druggie) pal are the most likely to blame for any actions taken against me, though it is possible some of my other enemies have played a seperate part.
I would also like to state I now don't think KimberlyC has a key role in this though since I guess she reads a lot of my posts (after I reviewed her) she should have been less willing to believe that I would want to book MissLauren anyone who reads my posts in the North West will know I'd never want to book a girl like her.... perhaps that is what upsets MissLauren the most.
:kiss: Who has been an avid reader of all my posts for some time now  :kiss:

I am somewhat disappointed that my main enemy who has been outed is MissLauren, someone as important as me deserves a much more important enemy then a simple pot head wg like MissLauren.
On that note as a specific North West aside - Angel off auto-censored I know you are reading this Please launch a campagin against me since you'd be a worthy enemy even though I like you except for the decisions you take like not banning MissLauren (and explaining away her actions to your flock of fluffy sheep) and Moderating a prolific contributing punter like me twice!

SUMMARY
MissLauren deserves to be placed on the Prossies to Avoid list
I'm sorry MissLauren but you pose no danger to me.
Though as I stated articulately and impactfully punters are advised to Avoid her.

This is not an attack against one punter this is an attack against the basic trust on which the punting market relies and operates.
How can the punting market work if a Pro$$ie who gets upset with a punter for feedback, her reaction is to threaten to out him and actively be taking specific steps to do that.

On the contrary Miss Lauren has outed herself and no longer deserves a penny of any self respecting punters hard earned money.

« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 01:24:04 am by infoseeker »

OldAdmin

Maybe the person who allegedly called with the threats is the same person who allegedly did the same with threats to Dee in London as well, in doing so making her think we are responsible. A kind of 'false flag' attempt to discredit UKP.

There are certainly some strange and malicious UKP-haters out there.

Offline cunnyhunt

someone as important as me deserves a much more important enemy then a simple pot head wg like MissLauren.

I read it all but this is all I remember.
 :lol:
 :D
 :wacko:

Offline londonmaxxy

Deffo some strange people out there :wacko:

Offline CBPaul

I read it all but this is all I remember.
 :D
 :wacko:

Perfect summary  :thumbsup: Two mugs of coffee whilst reading through this lot and I still haven't got a clue what is going on.

A case of a major grudge against Infoseeker and TCM falling foul of a conniving prossie who is best avoided ?

Offline threechilliman

A case of a major grudge against Infoseeker and TCM falling foul of a conniving prossie who is best avoided ?

Perfectly summarised in one sentence.

tcm

Offline londonmaxxy

Oh no ..I don't want to read it all again  :dash: :dash:: but if so,who has the grudge & why go to such  lengths ?  or is it just the thread that's long  :D

Offline cunnyhunt

Oh no ..I don't want to read it all again  :dash: :dash:: but if so,who has the grudge & why go to such  lengths ?  or is it just the thread that's long  :D

tcm booked infoseeker for a sploshing incall but gave him a negative review.

started from there  :hi: