Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Teo - Luton  (Read 1574 times)

Offline paul90

Service provider: TEO

Links: External Link/Members Only
          External Link/Members Only

Services: Owo and sex.
Time: 30min
Cost:80 which includes 20 extra for owo.
Communication: Teo replied to the text messages and calls promtly.

When I arrived at the residential address I called Teo and she gave me the door number, the maid opened the door and I was met by Teo who was looking sexy wearing a open dressing gown which showed her sexy slim body in a matching bra and thong set.  Teo took me up the staircase to the room where we agreed 80 for 30min.  Teo gave the money to the maid and returned to the room for action.

We stripped off and I laid down on the bed while Teo proceeded to give me a slow non sloppy BJ, I grabbed a feel of Teo small soft not so firm breats while she sucked away, I cut the BJ short as the time was ticking away.  Teo put the rubber on and positioned herself in the doggy position, I enetered her pussy which felt good and began to stroke away while holding on to her small bum, I started to gather speed with the strokes while she said yes baby, fuck me baby. Due to the dirty talk I blew my load quite quickly into the bag, Teo smiled and asked me if I liked it. I said yes got changed and left.

Overall: Teo is small slim SP who made an effort to look sexy, enjoys sex and did not moan through the punt, Teo is worth a pump and dump

My Ratings
Face 7/10
Body 6/10
Personality 7/10
Service 7/10
Comms 3/5
Location 3/5

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline unclepokey

Looks nice. What's her nationality do you think?

Offline DouglasReynholm

Paul, why is there no review count under your avatar? And why is there a button to e-mail you?

Offline MajorPayne

SP looks pretty, are her lips "enhanced"?

Offline paul90

Paul, why is there no review count under your avatar? And why is there a button to e-mail you?
There is a fault, I have already informed the admins.

Offline paul90

Offline paul90

SP looks pretty, are her lips "enhanced"?
Slight cosmetic lip filers, Teo is a decent looking sp.

Offline ProjectFun

Did she wear her glasses during the punt,some girls look even more sexy wearing glasses and even better if she lets you splat on her face.

Offline MajorPayne

Slight cosmetic lip filers, Teo is a decent looking sp.

Many thanks, I'm not a fan of lip fillers.  I've not yet seen them look better than natural lips.

Offline paul90

Did she wear her glasses during the punt,some girls look even more sexy wearing glasses and even better if she lets you splat on her face.
Unforunateley Teo did not wear the glasses, teo has a decent face which is good to look at when she is sucking away.

Offline paul90

Many thanks, I'm not a fan of lip fillers.  I've not yet seen them look better than natural lips.
Her lips are nice, she does not have the silicone filers.