Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lil thai Annabelle - Stoke-on-Trent  (Read 1841 times)

17 review(s) for Girl Eva model wow (8 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Long121

External Link/Members Only

Decided to scratch my Thai itch that I get every so often and found Annabelle (she did tell me her real name but unfortunately I can barley say it never mind spell it
Stoke On Trent just outside the town. Safe area nice little apartment. Rubbish bed!
Imagine my relief when I get there and actually find the girl in the pictures usually the tiny 24 year old pretty little Asian has turned into a big dumpy 50 something year old with 10 minutes of the first contact! And usually it’s a no thanks depending on how desperate I’m feeling. But not this time   She’s a lovely little thing and very little she is. I found her very smiley very chatty although English was poor and I gladly handed over my hard earned cash for 30 mins

The deed was all protected which is fine by me starting with a lovely bj whilst I had a good play with her hairy bush and  sex in loads of positions she climbs on top and squats above you lovely get her on her back and pull the legs right back around by her ears   She took a good pounding and cleaned me up lovely once I was done. JUST ONE THING TO NOTE. She’s got a proper full on bush which Is really unusual these days! Didn’t put me off I kind of liked it not sure how I would have got on with it if I’d gone down on her but I don’t usually go for that unless I’m with her indoors
Would definitely see her again a big positive from me
« Last Edit: February 24, 2023, 03:05:18 pm by Long121 »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 388
Good review matey I could have sworn I’d see this girl but she’s not on my reviews, either forgot or missed her, she looks amazing.

Offline Long121

She’s got a cracking little bod bud just don’t expect a girlfriend experience 👍🏼